First Custom Ferrari Enzo - Page 4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
the rims..... the car .....too bad Enzo was such an ass in real life...he cause the death of over 40 racers and even the pope was pissed at him....2 reasons...A) he was stuburn and didnt move the engine to the back of his race cars for hella long and B)He pushed his Cheap inexperianced Racers WAY too hard....anyway he came around near his end but still....god what an ass...

Its quoted that once when he got a call that one of his racers died in a race he said "Im sorry, hows my car?"

Kyle Sutherland

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 04:40 AM

sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BMDubya@Sep 16 2004, 02:20 AM
the rims..... the car .....too bad Enzo was such an ass in real life...he cause the death of over 40 racers and even the pope was pissed at him....2 reasons...A) he was stuburn and didnt move the engine to the back of his race cars for hella long and B)He pushed his Cheap inexperianced Racers WAY too hard....anyway he came around near his end but still....god what an ass...

Its quoted that once when he got a call that one of his racers died in a race he said "Im sorry, hows my car?"
thats kind of nutty, more useless but great info for my brain
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
hah sorry i just read his book the other day and it blew my mind...also he hated people who bought his cars and didnt race them LoL he didnt want to sell cars to the public in the begining but he needed to for more money for racing...

annnnnnd....he never made it as a racer...he dropped out...they think it was a mental breakdown..pansy

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast

1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*

post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 03:38 PM

LittleOne is an unknown quantity at this point

The Enzo is my dream car

One day...
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 08:37 AM

trojp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by 545ismg@Sep 15 2004, 07:15 PM
mark up is about 800,000-1,000,000 and they are only makin 399 of them* not 2000 and its BS abotu f40 and f50 owner to get on the list thats jusss pure BS
[snapback]189662[/snapback]

Dont think it is, i heard that you had to own a F40 or F50 to be considered...and their making 399 only...

Also i saw a program on discovery channel about west coast customs and that same ferrari enzo (its owned by some canadian millionaire)...if u notice the major problem was that the wheel has a single nut...ie F1 inspired...but i dont really like the wheels they made the originals are better
post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 10:21 PM

M BMW is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi!! How are you? I just love the Ferrari.

So when they stop making the Enzo modle, what modle are they going to replace it with. Please don't say any because this is their best modle.
They better have something nice to replace it with.
May be they should continue with Enzo.

Thanks.
BYE.
post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 03:13 AM

M-TekNik is an unknown quantity at this point
that ride is just beautiful period.
post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 01:05 AM

tyro2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard it cost like 6,000 bucks just to change the brake pads!!!!
post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 03:25 PM
5th Gear Member

Rooz is an unknown quantity at this point
That thing is sweet and IO'll never be able to get one, so am just gonna dream about it....

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking shit and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides