accident from israel(cl600/maybach 57/new slk) - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Other Rides Anything other than BMW related in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
White2002tii is an unknown quantity at this point
the maybach is friggin awesome thats a damn shame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:56 PM
WOT in Reverse

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jllphan
Quote:
Originally posted by ///M Power@Apr 25 2004, 11:44 PM
haha i dont hate benz, i just foudn that really coolkick in the nutz thing and loved it and had nowhere to post it
Ok, as long as it was in the name of a good swift kick to the nads, wait....what am i saying!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 11:39 AM

doughboyea is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I used to drive, still own, a Mercedes. It's no where near as grand as the newer Mercedes or as powerful as the AMG variants. Before I got my Bimmer, I was en route to purchase a C43. 302hp was the kicker there, that's what I wanted. Then reality set in, too much money involved between the $1800 insurance and the posibility of an AMG engine breaking down sometime after it's current 75,000 miles. You know that bitch has 16 spark plugs?! Anyway, like others have said before, and comming from experience, Mercedes is more inclined to those who fancy a comfort sports car, BMW is for the enthusist. Also, don't forget, in the US, you can't get the manual on any Mercedes except the C class, and even then it's not the C32, it's only the steptronic thingy... then again, maybe they've changed thier US line up......?

Dough

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 07:25 PM

Paco is an unknown quantity at this point
For US-Spec Mercedes, that is correct. If you order from Germany, you can get almost anything you damn well please (or at least you used to be able to). My 89 300SE (3.0L I6) has 170k miles on it and will go to 500k miles as long as I take care of it and no fucktards hit me. The x600 engine has 24 sparkplugs, not sure why.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Maz

Maz is an unknown quantity at this point
For sure no one can bang on MB's!! They dont suck in any way shape or form!! Pretty much everyone else said the big difference's already but MB's are realiable and nice cars just like BMW's, just nicer but price tage reflex that lol!! Thats why all teh songs have Benz's in them and not BMW's but both are great cars!! I have always wanted an SL 55 or SL500 and I will buy one once I get the money, its just one of my life goals lol!! My friend's parents just got a SL 500 and threw 20's and its sick!!

BUt I have to agree, this is such a funny emotion
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 02:20 PM

asohel is an unknown quantity at this point
Ouch!!! I hope everyone is okay.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 02:50 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute lwebb12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lwebb12 Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb12
Quote:
Originally posted by jllphan@Apr 24 2004, 11:58 PM
You guys are crazy. MB makes fantastic cars. I laugh when I see people on this forum busting up Fords, Hondas, and Chevy's....but you can't hate on MB, they kick ass. My roomate has an E320 and it rides sooo nice on the interstate. IMO just about any car made in Germany is worth owning.

The SL55 is arguably better than the aging ///M5! I'm not worried as the recent official word from Bimmer on the specs for the new ///M5 will once again distance itself from all other sport sedans!!!
it is only better if you prefer automatic tranny losses.

and anyway it is a competitor for a 6 year old car.(yes E39 M5's have been produced since 1998)

Member 150+ MPH club
Member of the 3-Pedal club
Memebr BMW FORUMS V1 CLUB
JL Audio 13W7 in W7 pro wedge box powered by JL Audio 1000/1 slash series amp. JL Audio RBC. V1 hardwired.
Euro First Aid Kit, warning triangle, and fire extinguisher. Euro Storage bin Mod. UUC Stage III lightweight flywheel/clutch.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 12:55 PM
5th Gear Member

Silver4evr is an unknown quantity at this point
Garage
Ouch.

2004 E60 530is, Delivered 12/12/03, TiSilver/LGrey, PP, SP,PS, PDC, ACC, FRS, Step, Xenons, clear bra, body colored rear inserts. (Retired, 1983 henna red 320is)

2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 07:37 AM

CruzMissile is an unknown quantity at this point
What a damn shame for the Maybach...
I won't even say anything about the Mercs... :

Greetz,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Other Rides