Hi - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
New Members Check In come in say hello...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DeborahMarie is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Hi

This is my first BMW, I've owned it for about 4 years, 2008 535i, it has about 158K miles. I love my car, awesome driving, but hate the high cost of repairs and maintenance. Looking forward for some great advise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2018, 04:05 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
carid is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum, nice to hear how reliable your BMW is to you, make sure to share some pictures with us when you have a chance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW Experts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 01:50 PM
MRD
n00b

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
MRD is on a distinguished road
Hi Deborah

I do all of my own repairs and find the BMW fairly easy to work on. With some help from forum members the routine stuff is easy to do. I recently changed out my footwell module then went on line and had remote coding completed. I have to admit, OEM parts are expensive but I have found that I can buy most parts from other manufactures once I know the part code.

I have a 2013 E35i convertible that I just love, bought it used with very low miles and pretty much perfect shape. I have added a lot of aftermarket horse power parts and just had it dino'd at 371 hp which is pretty peppy. I love mashing the pedal and leaving the other cars in my rearview mirror, lol..

Good luck with yours!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1364 cropped.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	806.4 KB
ID:	33644  

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 09:20 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bmwpartshub is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the community Deborah! If you ever need any genuine parts or accessories for your 2008 535i , check us out! We are a preferred vendor and would love to assist you!

-Chris

Need help finding a part? Contact us and we'll look it up!
Email:

Phone: 855-269-1880

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > New Members Check In