What Pisses Ya Off? - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate cars on the freeway that go flying by you.. and when you go to catch up to them to race they hit it again before you can even line up with them...

Solution let them speed up a few times then just go for it and put those bitches in there place!

David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Member

Rooz is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Forgot that one but some bad driver reminded me of it.

9) Peops that can't park nicely, they either park criket, or way too much to the left or way too much to the right, then that forces you to park like an ass.

10) Peops that are either talking on their phone or too old to drive and like some asses they come towards your car from the side when they are next to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking shit and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 12:10 AM

BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torque@Feb 13 2005, 08:09 PM
- people who think they are supreme only because they passed me in their camry and i am driving a bmw
[snapback]291364[/snapback]
:nana

I only get a kick outta it because I know I'm going to lose....so what the heck...why not pass a BMW....I got nothing to lose...everything to gain.

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Millions of them.

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant+Feb 14 2005, 02:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMWLotAttendant &#064; Feb 14 2005, 02:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Torque@Feb 13 2005, 08:09 PM
- people who think they are supreme only because they passed me in their camry and i am driving a bmw
[snapback]291364[/snapback]
:nana

I only get a kick outta it because I know I&#39;m going to lose....so what the heck...why not pass a BMW....I got nothing to lose...everything to gain.
[snapback]291569[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
sorry, i didnt mean to stereotype camry owners... it&#39;s more like suburban owners, but you get the point there is assholes in every type of car...

oh, new one:

-truckers that drive 70 in the left lane and wont move over.... f

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 12:29 AM

mech9T8 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hate people that throw stuff out of their car while driving...especially lit cigarette butts.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 12:33 AM

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
the crownvic idea
driving drunk
people that pull out(right on red) and pull out fast then accelerate at idling speed
people that hit their brakes 400 times
people that drive the speed limit
people that dont swerve away from me when i accidentally slide into their lane
people that write down my lisence plate number
people that have really fast cars in automatic
moms in their Cayanne Turbo&#39;s/any Merc in a class above 320...(cuz you know..they really do need all that power..)

i dont wanna get started...i have to crap.
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Power Shifting

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Cruzin 323is is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Cruzin 323is
wow, i must piss people off when i drive&#33;&#33; HAHAHAH

things i hate
-people who drive too slow&#33;
-people who drive like maniacs in the snow
-highbeams
- people who keep their blinkers on for 20 miles&#33;&#33;

-SOLD..

*UPDATED 8.25.06*
R.I.P Fast 6

stuff for sale on my e36.. CHeck it out!

post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 01:29 AM

Lets Deja Vu is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate those kids in the hondas who think their cars are badass. Sounds like a lawnmower son
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
yesterday at the mall, two lane road in the mall, at a 4-way stop thru traffic doesn&#39;t stop waiting for traffic to let up, this dumbass in a van trys to go around me, hello&#33;&#33; it&#39;s a fucking one lane road, anyway he gets the front part of the van between my car and the curb, and i turn around i&#39;m like wtf?&#33;?&#33;? then the guys stops and sits there fucking morons i tell ya, morons, and then on the way home from the persian restaurant last night, this stupid dodge ram truck makes a left hand turn right in front of my as i was going down the road, cruising at the speed limit of 45, i had to hit my brakes or he woulda hit me, people are fuckin retarded, you guys should come drive around indianapolis or chicago, these people are fuckin crazy

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 01:23 PM

Aloyouis is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with everything I see posted here but you forgot about the thing that pisses me off MORE than anything&#33;&#33;&#33;
You idiots out there that think the world is your ashtray. If you are so stupid as to smoke at least be respectfull enough of the rest of the world to use your own ashtray. You already smell bad so you might as well have that stink in your ashtray.

My windshield is not the place for you trash. Next time you think that cracking your window just enough to let your smoke out keeps you from reaking, think again. Next time you think that no one notices or cares that you pollute our world with your nasty personal problem...think again. Most of us despise you for it.

USE YOUR DAMM ASHTRAYS FOLKS&#33; THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR DIRTY CIGARETTE DUMPING GROUND&#33;&#33; ghead

Hey you know what? I feel a little better (until I see the next supreme idiot throwing a lit cigarette out their slightly open window again).

I do appreciate seeing you guys freezing your collctive asses off outside every office back door getting your fix&#33;
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately Aloyouis, the car industry is a couple steps ahead of you. Nowadays, an ashtray in a car is an OPTION&#33;&#33; So it looks like the smokers will continue to share their habit with the rest of the world. I agree it&#39;s disgusting. I don&#39;t necessarily bash smoking per se, but if you want to kill yourself, burn your money, stink up your house/car, that&#39;s your business. Just keep it your business, okay? I love you guys...

Drive on, Bimmerheads.

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 11:14 AM

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
you guys auta check out these older threads:

original bitch thread 1

second thread about complaints

they are all pretty hilarious and cover most of these...

dont reply to them, because they are lounge threads, and i dont want them to be started up again, unless you guys feel so inclined.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales