BMW Werkz banner

Take Car For Service..

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  KwlAznKid 
#1 ·
Ok so I take my car in for the 15k mile thing just to appease bmw. Everything goes smooth. I come out to find my car parked at a spot all by itself so its all cool. I walk around the front and the mother f&^$%#r ran over the curb. So i started screaming "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS". I had just installed an AC Lip and now the paint job was destroyed. I get back into customer service irrrate as anything. I was like excuse me, can you tell me why in the hell my car is parked ON THE CURB. So the guy came out and looked at it and just shook his head. Im not sure whats going to happen to the guy who drove it. I dont want him to lose his job. SO they are going to repait it for free and filled up my gas tank (6 gallons free). I was happy with their response BUT WHAT THE F***

#3 ·
I am sure you are very angry but your post is insulting and oiffensive especially your reference to Hispanics...considering there has been a spate of racist and insulting posts on here recently it would be advisable to moderate your language.

J...

#7 ·
free tank of gas? thats it?

I'd make em pay for the rest of the kit, side skirts, rear apron...

If a mechanic ever fucked my engine up, I'd have a dinan badge quicker than you can do 0-60

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.