Scary/funny/embarassing Story - Page 5 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rookie is an unknown quantity at this point
The best way to piss large amounts of people off on the freeway is to drive for endlessly long amounts of time with your turn signal on. Great fun you should try it sometime!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 05:36 AM

yubyub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rookie@Dec 9 2004, 01:00 PM
The best way to piss large amounts of people off on the freeway is to drive for endlessly long amounts of time with your turn signal on. Great fun you should try it sometime!
[snapback]246442[/snapback]
Well, that was certainly on topic. Thanks, Rookie, for once again displaying the average poster's ability to contribute f*ck-all to the conversation at hand.
post #63 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 07:16 AM

idanity is an unknown quantity at this point
no-one can claim to be a "good driver" until their driving days are behind them.

point in fact -

it only takes ONE MISTAKE to qualify for the worlds dumbest driver.

i was a great driver.
never bumped anything or caused a accident.

well one day im going to the j/yard and getting on the freeway i see lots of traffic.

this has me stopping into a fast food place for 45minutes and enjoying the traffic jam from a comfortable establishment.

well i decide the traffic is now flowing smooth and (no-more rubber neck poeple) pull back out on my mission.

its raining a little and i get a burger to go.

now my car drives perfect and straight and I am turning right, then giving a bit a gas, i let go the "wheel " and ( usually this straightens out ) i continue (with a burger in my hand, the stick in the other) straight into the turn and into the cement elevated walkway (with trees and everything).

needless to say my car one minute ago was perfect and now, well it still ran, but with a crazy sound like belts all ripping apart and my frame was tweeked, the wheel itself was bent, the radiator was hitting the fan and i couldnt drive straight unless i held on 2 the wheel with alot of strength.

that taught me a huge lesson, ive been driving for almost 20 years and in one action ruined a car forever.

not to mention that many poeple do this, sometimes really hurting themselves and if you want to learn from others mistakes just go to the junkyard and youll see some really nice cars all destroyed beyond repair (and maybe their liscences/lives2).

so be careful, your sure to race but there is a time and place for that .

always be prudent with any car and your friends will thank you for not hurting them.

ive driven more friends home from party';s and what not because i always drive respectfully, and honestly sometimes i love being the slowest car on the road.

try being the slowest sometimes, youll find you can pace your car with the green lights, and be happy your not taking the bus...

and the point of being too young, wellll sometimes being too old is worse.
i really dont like anyone who cant see or respond fast operating cars either.

sometimes driving really fast may save your life, i know i avoided a major colision becuase i saw a car not stopping for a red light and i floor it, that car totaled the car that was to my left and we went back to help, had i not been in a turbo i may have lost my friend or both of us. and that car helped us escape the path of danger. seeing them out of my eye helped too and my reflexes to.

were all in training and i hope we can all say after its all said and done that
"we are great drivers".

post #64 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by d3ity@Dec 8 2004, 07:40 PM
driving an m3 to its limits will most probably get you killed.

Very very few can actually can do anything with an m3 "at its limits".

the ones that can dont. mainly because its not safe to skirt the line that much.
[snapback]246136[/snapback]
congrats i see that hooked on phonics helped you RE-ADD good, i said this car as in a 323is to it's limits, as in learn to drive this car really good, as in when i can drive really good and have more experience, then i'll get an m3, ok damn people learn how to read

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 05:57 AM

yubyub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHAB323IS@Dec 12 2004, 05:28 PM
congrats i see that hooked on phonics helped you RE-ADD good, i said this car as in a 323is to it's limits, as in learn to drive this car really good, as in when i can drive really good and have more experience, then i'll get an m3, ok damn people learn how to read
[snapback]248658[/snapback]
You've got to be kidding. You are in no position to comment on any aspect of language, be it interpretive or creative.

How can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you won't even make the effort to capitalize your "I"s? And, please, don't give us the "it's too much effort, and people know what I mean" argument, because that just isn't valid.

Can you see that nobody here takes you seriously? Do you think that perhaps you exude ignorance through your posts?
post #66 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 06:19 AM

BLACKBMW is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales