Saw a New M5 today : D - Page 3 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BoringUserName is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0009.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	13075  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 01:10 AM

Korbinian is an unknown quantity at this point
WOOOOW....you are the luckiest dude bro!!!! dark pics or not....seriously insane!!...and to think i didnt believe your punk ass!!...I stand corrected!
Very nice M3 too! but whats up with the back plate??
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 01:15 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by Korbinian@Oct 5 2004, 10:10 PM
WOOOOW....you are the luckiest dude bro!!!! dark pics or not....seriously insane!!...and to think i didnt believe your punk ass!!...I stand corrected!
[snapback]205754[/snapback]
my mom just got the m3 in july and she just got the plates and didnt put them on yet and dude im not a dude lol

post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 01:29 AM

e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute e36_m3_Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Korbinian@Oct 5 2004, 10:10 PM
[snapback]205754[/snapback]
dude? shes a girl.
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 06:50 AM

BLACKBMW is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice - crappy pictures or otherwise!

By the way, anyone else feeling those black rims - they look purdy stealthy to me!!

J...
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 10:39 PM

BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah. Already in Cali.

Ask them when they're coming to Kansas. Remind them Kansas is in the center of the United States. I talked to some people at work. They said we're getting a couple because some Doctors/Lawyers here are really interested in them.

We have a Tv in our sales area...that is connected to Germany via satelite. So that the techs/sales can watch and learn about up coming cars...or updates...or whatver. It is really cool to watch...

I should ask about the new M5...to see if I can get a copy of the information.
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 04:54 AM

RealBMW 02 is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG OMG OMG OMG.....that is seriously the most amazing car

im so jelous, your mom has an m3 and you got to see the new M5...i hate you..well not really
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 10:36 AM

fast 6 is hated around these parts
the m5 is a beast I know I been In one but I was told not to take photos
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
so we waited for the bimmers tonight and around 6:50 i saw the xenons coming down the road and there was a mini convertible and an x3 in a body cover and then another bimmer with xenons that i didnt get to see because it pulled over on the side of the road after them and we thought it was going to follow but it didnt. We followed them through the cyn we followed the first batch through and into the gas station and the guys went in the store and were giving us funny looks lol idk if they were looking at the m or were like wtf are u stalking us for anyways next time we see them we might follow them from where they came from yeah yeah im a bmw stalker and damn proud i got some blurry pics of the x3 because the road was bumpy and i couldnt get the mini because it was too dark and too far ahead

I know the x3 isnt the most exciting car but might as well post them

It had the same exact plates as the m5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x3_one.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	13196   Click image for larger version

Name:	x3_two.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	13197   Click image for larger version

Name:	x3_three.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	13198  
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:09 AM

What is so special about this X3?

I've seen 5 Mini Coopers at one time, brand new on the transport truck. Sweet cars....but I really wasn't feeling the orange color.

Keep those pics coming....maybe you'll see the new 1 and 3-Series....that would be sweet!
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:29 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant@Oct 7 2004, 11:09 PM
What is so special about this X3?

I've seen 5 Mini Coopers at one time, brand new on the transport truck. Sweet cars....but I really wasn't feeling the orange color.

Keep those pics coming....maybe you'll see the new 1 or 3-Series....that would be sweet!
[snapback]207376[/snapback]

im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol
post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BoringUserName@Oct 8 2004, 12:29 AM
im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway * when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol
[snapback]207381[/snapback]
I was just about to say what I think of the X3....we have 4 loaner X3s...and I always drive them...as well as other bimmers...and have grown NOT to like them. I would so take an X5 over the X3 any day. But I do have to say that driving the manual X3 is just ok. Oh and I absolutely dislike the 3-Series wagon. I would take an X3 over a 3-Series wagon...even if the 3-Series wagon was AWD. For the price of an X3....you might as well just pay a little bit more and get the X5...or a better bimmer. I don't understand what the big deal is about the X3s.

But anyway...where are these "masked" BMWs coming from? I know you live in Cali...but the US headquarters are on the East Coast...wouldn't you think they'd be testing them out there instead?
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 10:27 AM
5th Gear Member

d3ity will become famous soon enough d3ity will become famous soon enough
PICS OR BAN MOTHERFUCKER.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TiddlyPlatypus.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>
post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant+Oct 8 2004, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMWLotAttendant &#064; Oct 8 2004, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BoringUserName@Oct 8 2004, 12:29 AM
im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway * when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol
[snapback]207381[/snapback]
I was just about to say what I think of the X3....we have 4 loaner X3s...and I always drive them...as well as other bimmers...and have grown NOT to like them. I would so take an X5 over the X3 any day. But I do have to say that driving the manual X3 is just ok. Oh and I absolutely dislike the 3-Series wagon. I would take an X3 over a 3-Series wagon...even if the 3-Series wagon was AWD. For the price of an X3....you might as well just pay a little bit more and get the X5...or a better bimmer. I don&#39;t understand what the big deal is about the X3s.

But anyway...where are these "masked" BMWs coming from? I know you live in Cali...but the US headquarters are on the East Coast...wouldn&#39;t you think they&#39;d be testing them out there instead?
[snapback]207397[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

I thought the x3 was alright in the way it handled because we got one as a loaner car a couple months ago the stupid big ass sunroof got jammed though, the x3 guy that was talking to us when they were testing said that the one with that sunroof was top heavy and didnt handle as well as one without it. The masked bmw&#39;s are coming from oxnard. I live in the high desert and they drive them through soledade cyn and that leads out towards the desert. They do a lot of car testing in antelope valley. Soledad cyn is a long cyn and the speed limit is 55 so they do about 80 on it and theres not a lot of traffic so its perfect. Idk why they are testing them in cali, they are probably testing them in a few other states also.
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:52 PM

skawful is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah - desert represent.... they do a lot of testing in AZ cuz of the huge airport and the amazingly hot tempatures...

i&#39;m pretty sure subaru tests here and definately ford (phoenix az that is)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales