Raced Sti And A Ricer... - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 03:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cet_euro is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahahaha I know what you guys mean. I got fucked really bad by Evo and STI. They had their way with me. I don't care because they are my friends and I can drive their car anytime I ask them to, but as for that fucking moron that said he can hang to the Evo and especially in turns, he is a dumb liar. Evo will rape any car in turn including Lambos....So for him to say that he can hang with them he is a fucking liar......... I have a 2004 M3 and I hardly keep up to fucking Light modded SRT-4s. People be realistic when you post shit up and don't be a sore looser. I loose but I am a man about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

skawful is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by Cet_euro@Dec 10 2004, 03:44 PM
Hahahaha I know what you guys mean. I got fucked really bad by Evo and STI. They had their way with me. I don't care because they are my friends and I can drive their car anytime I ask them to, but as for that fucking moron that said he can hang to the Evo and especially in turns, he is a dumb liar. Evo will rape any car in turn including Lambos....So for him to say that he can hang with them he is a fucking liar......... I have a 2004 M3 and I hardly keep up to fucking Light modded SRT-4s. People be realistic when you post shit up and don't be a sore looser. I loose but I am a man about it.
[snapback]247533[/snapback]
who are you talking about lol?

maybe you should be more specific
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 10:48 PM

Hoppy's535i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cet_euro@Dec 10 2004, 03:44 PM
[snapback]247533[/snapback]
maybe its because im steamed right now, but enliten us, who the hell are you? yes the evo ran a better sololm than the Lambo but i would hardly say that it could beat a lambo in the twisties. evos are nice, i want one.

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 11:26 PM

Cet_euro is an unknown quantity at this point
AMMMMM Evo just smoke twin turbo Viper and lambo and all of that. Go and look at the 10,000 HP shoot out. Please don't talk if you don't know shit. The Fq-400 Evo is Available in UK and let me tell you something. Zonda and the new Carrera has a tough time just to keep up and it's only a 400 WHP Car for about 4k cheaper then my fucking M3. When I went to the track there where some freaking 20 year old kids running circles around everyone there. I seen a race where the Puma team from Japan had their way with Lambo. The lambohad maybe 300 HP more than the Evo and it lost by about 5 sec. So don't come here and tell me other wise. I do my research do you? It will be the last time that I will ever in my life buy another European shit box. Yes I am getting rid of this curse BMW M3 ohhh oh no the Germans are going to get me. Oh I'm so scared I got rapped when I paid for this car ohhhh on no but you got to think about the Germans...... Well anyways I am done with them...........

You can suck my dick if you don't like what I said....
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 02:41 PM

BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by skawful@Oct 23 2004, 06:35 PM
The STi (2004) does the qm in 13.2 seconds
[snapback]216941[/snapback]
yes..and 0-60 in 4.5 seconds.
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 03:48 PM

Hoppy's535i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cet_euro@Dec 10 2004, 11:26 PM
AMMMMM** Evo just smoke twin turbo Viper and lambo and all of that.* Go and look at the 10,000 HP shoot out.* Please don't talk if you don't know shit.* The Fq-400 Evo is Available in UK and let me tell you something.* Zonda and the new Carrera has a tough time just to keep up and it's only a 400 WHP Car for about 4k cheaper then my fucking M3.* When I went to the track there where some freaking 20 year old kids running circles around everyone there.* I seen a race where the Puma team from Japan had their way with Lambo.* The lambohad maybe 300 HP more than the Evo and it lost by about 5 sec.* So don't come here and tell me other wise.* I do my research do you?* It will be the last time that I will ever in my life buy another European shit box.* Yes I am getting rid of this curse BMW M3 ohhh oh no the Germans are going to get me.* Oh I'm so scared I got rapped when I paid for this car ohhhh on no but you got to think about the Germans...... Well anyways I am done with them...........

You can suck my dick if you don't like what I said....
[snapback]247790[/snapback]
really 10,000 hp? your "research" is hardly scientific. seeing something at a track wich you have no proof of, doesnt count as reaserch to me. and we care that your selling you m3 why?

just go back to your evo forums, cause im willing to bet you are just a troll coming here to start shit.

oh yeah, we have yet another E badass on our hands. it seems the smell of thier dead attracts more. we get rid of one, and two more come.
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 06:39 PM

bimmer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Ummm.... Don't you guys know that the sti is geared for 1/4 mile type acceleration? Once it hits 100 it loses acceleration power like a mofo....
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 10:14 AM

catalyst. is an unknown quantity at this point
A couple things could have contributed to you winning..

The sti is AWD.. which makes it very easy to get from 0-60, even if you have no driving experiance, because traction is not a problem, but AWD is not good for high speed acceleration because the power is split four ways. RWD in your 325 is much better for high speed accleration because the power goes straight to the rear wheels, only being split two ways.

Actually rwd is actually better for 0-60 as well, IF you know how to use it and not have traction problems. Dont doubt your 325 man, they are not slow cars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales