God I hate hondas - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 07:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3 BiGGm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
Ok slick that comment is out of line.

People have hondas for all sorts of reasons. My parents could give a rats ass about cars. Both are lawyers too, so I dont think they are broke. My father is happy with his 2000 Honda CR-V which hes put 170,000 miles on since buying it new. Barely has problems.
awww you gave me a neg. rep.

that really hurts me man...seriously you ruined my day

i wasn't talking about your parents or what they drove and the fatc that they are lawyers dosn't make them rich at all. being a lawyer is a dead profession anyways.

that is fine what your father drives but i can gurantee you that isn't what he would like to drive. why would someone w/ money drive a piece of japanese garbage? also having a BMW dosn't make you wealthy either, unless you have a brand new ///M class car and other possesions at the same price or above your car.

the point i am trying to make here is Honda's suck regardless how long they last for. being mediocre is not a style that i can or would adapt to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 02:40 PM
ex owner/admin

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGGm3
awww you gave me a neg. rep.

that really hurts me man...seriously you ruined my day

i wasn't talking about your parents or what they drove and the fatc that they are lawyers dosn't make them rich at all. being a lawyer is a dead profession anyways.

that is fine what your father drives but i can gurantee you that isn't what he would like to drive. why would someone w/ money drive a piece of japanese garbage? also having a BMW dosn't make you wealthy either, unless you have a brand new ///M class car and other possesions at the same price or above your car.

the point i am trying to make here is Honda's suck regardless how long they last for. being mediocre is not a style that i can or would adapt to

well i drive a honda civic, actually own two of them. im kinda broke though so i guess i can relate, however... my civics combined have almost 900,000 k on them so i cant complain , they do what they do and they do it well if you catch what im saying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:25 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Quote:
You obviously don't understand the many levels and varying necessities these days for attorneys.

Quote:
that is fine what your father drives but i can gurantee you that isn't what he would like to drive.
Negative ghostrider. My father finds Honda's to be amazing, problem free machines and he also believes that what he drives is quite possibly the coolest car in the world. He looks at a Ferrari and goes "but where's the trunk." He doesn't need a weekend car, or a track car, or a car that can do 80 around a corner meant for 35. He'll go the 35 around the corner and be as happy as you and I.

Quote:
why would someone w/ money drive a piece of japanese garbage?
They're far from garbage. They'll outlast any BMW you'll own, get better gas mileage, and at the same time be more functional.

Quote:
also having a BMW dosn't make you wealthy either, unless you have a brand new ///M class car and other possesions at the same price or above your car.
Listen homeboy. You're car is neat. That's it. Nothing special. It's blue. Got nice wheels. Makes loud noises. It's a fuckin' car.

Quote:
Did you pay attention to anything anyone said. It's not a mediocre brand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black

Last edited by ///M Power; 06-21-2006 at 04:27 PM.

post #19 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:53 PM

Quote:
You obviously don't understand the many levels and varying necessities these days for attorneys.
Actually I do BUT being a broke lawyer is def. not my main goal in life, therefore I could give a shit about it.

Quote:
Negative ghostrider. My father finds Honda's to be amazing, problem free machines and he also believes that what he drives is quite possibly the coolest car in the world. He looks at a Ferrari and goes "but where's the trunk." He doesn't need a weekend car, or a track car, or a car that can do 80 around a corner meant for 35. He'll go the 35 around the corner and be as happy as you and I.
Amazing and the coolest car in the world huh? Well no comment there. The rest of what you said is a bunch of meaningless nonsense.

Quote:
They're far from garbage. They'll outlast any BMW you'll own, get better gas mileage, and at the same time be more functional.
Nope, they're cheap trash. I don't plan on keeping my M3 til it does anyways. I get a new car every couple years

Quote:
Listen homeboy. You're car is neat. That's it. Nothing special. It's blue. Got nice wheels. Makes loud noises. It's a fuckin' car.
I didn't ask you what my car was like in your opinion. Your car dosn't appeal me either. You drive a busted ass turbo M3...whoop di doo...this is my 2nd car in my life and in the future I will have many many badas cars. Dn't call me homeboylittle man

Quote:
Did you pay attention to anything anyone said. It's not a mediocre brand.

Not mediocre? LMFAO...keep telling yourself that...
post #20 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:55 PM

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Its like the new johnathan hess. i like this

post #21 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I like you
post #22 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:40 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
Quote:
lolerz...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
post #23 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I like you
Homeboy's a fag, Yo!

post #24 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are too much.:lol:

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)

post #25 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 10:48 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
my new favorite thread...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
post #26 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RexKing86 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bull
my new favorite thread...
haha, +1, i am enjoying this...
post #27 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Homeboy's a fag, Yo!
well your moms beef curtins certaintly keep me busy in the early AM
post #28 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 01:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Hootie is on a distinguished road
This thread already had the best quote ever posted above by Ivan...

"Ricers make baby Jesus cry."

I had a '90 Honda Accord DX before my '00 328i. Thing looked like it was pulled from the hull of the Titanic, but man would it run with nary a hitch. To the person who says a Honda will outlast a bimmer, I would disagree. My understanding is they both last well into their 6 digit miles.
post #29 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 02:11 PM
General Chaos

SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
Quote:
Homeboy's a fag, Yo!
and from the looks of his size vs. urs he's gona make u his new g/f....

post #30 of 166 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 02:24 PM

Ill never drop the soap

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales