Deloriant Almost Gets Arrested... - Page 4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LandoAWD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwforumerm3+Mar 3 2005, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bmwforumerm3 &#064; Mar 3 2005, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LandoAWD@Mar 2 2005, 12:32 PM
Nobody is "hatin on" speeders, "dawg". We are hating on irresponsible assclowns that drive insurance rates up, kill innocent people, and such.

Lates
[snapback]302571[/snapback]
Hey dick
I wasnt suggesting speeding was a good thing, i also would suggest that if you Quote somthing you just do it... I Said "DAWGING".....as in ganging up on.

So stfu and stop trying to be a sarcastic little prick
[snapback]303206[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
Blah, blah, blah. Your intelligence was evident with your first post, and has now been confirmed.

Congratulations.

LandoAWD
91 Talon TSi AWD (lightly modded...lol)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Deloriant is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Well, the first batch turned out bad. Not surprising though, one of my coworkers 12 year old daughters took them. In the first pic you can see only see 1 of the cops, with 2 more out of view on the right. In the second pic, you can see 2 cops, with 2 more on the far right.

And yes, since I don&#39;t have a scanner, they are pictures of a picture.

post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 11:24 PM

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
TIGHT.

post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 12:05 AM

xsperf is an unknown quantity at this point
man if i was her i would have run out and took a picture right infront of the cops and see what they will do.. they wouldnt do crap, a 12 yr old girl lol
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 01:49 AM

Reedalicious is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya, Im sure that most 12yr olds are wanting to temp the police and have enough sense to realize they probably wouldnt do anything.
P.S. i hate lucky people, you suck Deloraint.
post #51 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 07:49 PM

xsperf is an unknown quantity at this point
actually they are
post #52 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 06:03 PM

BeelZibub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
wtf is up with the censorship here - Dickhead delorient gets to post about driving like a moron and I get a slating for cussing him but when I actually say why I hate this sort of shit the mods refuse to post it
--well its obvious that you cant have a civil conversation. act like a grown man. this may be the internet, but other people have to read it as well.

Quote:
- I wonder if this gets posted&#33;&#33;&#33;
--oh its posted, but only to give you the reason why you keep getting singled out.

Quote:
If it does - the reason I get pissed with morons like this is that one of them killed a friend of mine - why is that subject to censorship???? why was my last post refused entry????
--this is the deal, stay out of any threads that he makes, than you dont have to view what he has wrote. thus eliminating the aurguments and slander.

Quote:
Hmmmm. Probably the mods are friends with deloirient or they too like to drive like total asshole morons?
this last part of your post is what makes me laugh, i dont know deloriant, and i can tell you this. he has been 100x more responsible in his posts than you have been. friends? i dont know the guy, do i drive like an asshole? yes occasionally i do. i did take you off the moderator preview for a while but once again you started your BS again.

**Post edited by staff, and once again lemme state, PLEASE PLAY NICE CHILDREN
post #53 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 10:54 PM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
Quote:
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 3 2005, 11:38 AM
i think speeding is safer then driving slow. if we all drove fast, we would get places faster and more efficiantly, and no one would have so much steam built up because they would be focusing on how fast they are driving.
[snapback]303210[/snapback]
agreed...look at europe.

I also think it should be more difficult to get your license...like in europe.

seems to work pretty good over there...any one have any ubjections?(spl?)

edit*...we all drive like asshole once in a while...he was just sharing his experience...godam

i to lost a friend to assholish driving...shit happens life goes on, just learn a little from other mistakes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales