5 + 3 = 8 & Near Death For A 318 Driver - Page 2 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Driving Tales Talk about your driving stories in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HamannM3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bollocks=?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 10:16 PM

Italian Saint is an unknown quantity at this point
Some guy in a Prelude tried to fuck with me the other day, he got a great view of my exhaust and became a dot in the rear view. I'm tired of these assholes who can't drive. especially women they're the worst because the ones who think they can drive are like what the fuck when you tell them off thinking they were in the right. No offense because there defenitely are girls who can drive! Anyway, I wish a licence was harder to get here in the states.

Bad Drivers
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 01:20 AM

Z4B-Mer is an unknown quantity at this point
hhahah was cruising along at about 110 down the open freeway.... a stretch of I-69 that has no one on it ever becuase its out near Hickville, so you can easily do 110 without having to weave through cars.... anyway, i was crusing along and some Buick LeSabre is about 500 feet in front of me, so im eyeing it just to make sure its not gunna do something stupid.. as im prolly 75 feet away still doing about 110, it decides to gradually slide over in my lane, like it doesn't see me coming in its rearview, ok speed limit is 70 MPH, shes doing 60.... why she needed to change lanes to the far left is beyond my reason and thinking, anyways i look over at here just cussing up a fucking storm becuase i had to brake hard as hell, its some old grandma prolly 85 years old joy riding with her 80 year old friend in the passenger seat, she doesn't even look over at me or acknowledge that she just cut me off... god i hate old people.... i hope that as my younger generation (im 19) gets the privillage to own a BMW that we dont become such horrible fucking drivers when we get to be 70 years old, but i do have to admit, i have seen some cool, down ass older drivers.... i love it when i see some old dude going balls to the wall down the freeway, brings a smile to my face

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 01:26 AM

Z4B-Mer is an unknown quantity at this point
Is shit different in the UK beelzibub can you just get away with shit, i know that i would never fuck around with most people, unless i got a clear look at them and knew they wouldn't do shit, here in Flint(3rd most dangerous city in U.S as far as murders per capita of people) people just put no value on a persons life.... when im at an intersection i dont even look over at the wrong person let alone flip them off... if someone cuts you off, you juss take that shit... thats just in flint tho in the city, have you guys ever tried the brakecheck move, if someone tailgates you, just slam on your brakes, if they rearend you, its their fault no matter what...... i had some guy about 1 foot off my ass the othe day... i thought my perception was messed up from the mirrors so i turned around and looked at him and he flipped me the bird, for what reason i dont know, guess cuz for once in my life i was actually doing the exact speedlimit..... so yeah, had to give the brakecheck.... needless to say he tried to pass me to prolly tell me to pull over so we could fight, everytime he would go to pass me in his big ass dodge ram with his big mudder tires i would let him get almost up to where he was next to me then drop it down a few gears and take off, i did this for about 8 miles down a country 2 lane road.... it was entertaining to say the least
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 07:22 PM

kearnyme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i would let him get almost up to where he was next to me then drop it down a few gears and take off, i did this for about 8 miles down a country 2 lane road.... it was entertaining to say the least
I do that all the time. Some ass always tries to speed up and pass you when you are in heavy traffic and there is no where to go. If the guy can get in front of you and become one car length closer to his destination he's won. I hate people like that so when I see someone trying to do ot I just speed up enough to make it impossible for the person to get in front of me. I'll do it for miles too.
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 07:43 PM

brien4787 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BeelZibub@Oct 6 2004, 02:21 PM
My 5er nearly became a 8er today (5 + 3) when an arrogant asshole in a 318i decided to cut me up on the motorway - VERY CLOSE CALL. When I pulled alongside and beckoned him to pull over so I could punch his fucking lights out, he just floored it - Don't know what he was thinking trying to outrun me in a 318 but pretty soon he was a dot in my rearview mirror - cunt.
Oh well just thought I'd share that with you.
[snapback]206194[/snapback]
that guy sounded like a fucking dick. i would be pissed too.
but i dont think your 523 can be much faster than a 318, no offense or anything.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Millions of them.

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
crazy shit u uk people.

well us is not much better, but i dont get pissed off that much when people almost cause me to crash. i usually just cut them off or block them in for like the next 5 miles while driving like 20 under the limit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 04:54 PM

CMGO is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, road rage in the UK....I thought you cats were too civilized over there for rage and violence???
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 05:01 PM

andymarshal is an unknown quantity at this point
it seems evryone wants to race me just cause my car says 540 on the back and with me a young guy diving (23) they thing its a 520 or something. i leave most of them standing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Driving Tales