Freshly released DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1 for BMW at CARiD - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-05-2018, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
carid is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Freshly released DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1 for BMW at CARiD

Looking for the way to unleash the performance capabilities of your BMW 5 or 7 Series? Consider installing one of our best performing, highest quality tuners by Dinan. Their freshly released DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner Stage 1 is the new modern embodiment of high performance. Apart from being the only tuning device that is absolutely emissions legal in all 50 states, this sophisticated computer hardware will also enhance the performance capabilities of your engine without voiding the warranty. It works amazingly well and can handle more functions and processes than any of its competitors. This is an easy to use, fully adjustable plug-in tuning device that will allow you to tune your BMW the way you want.

Dinan® D440-1656-ST1 - DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner Stage 1 at CARiD

Fits: BMW 550i xDrive 2018 750i / 750i xDrive 2016-2018;
Price: $1,799.00;
Maximum Power with Stage 1 DINANTRONICS Only: 524 HP, 648 lb-ft of torque;
Includes: DINANTRONICS™ Elite Module/Harness, Installation Sheet, MAC address stickers;

Install it on your BMW and find out the real capabilities of you ultimate Bimmer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW Experts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Vendors > CARiD.com