BMW Werkz banner

Thinking of getting an X3

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Spetsnaz Op 
#1 ·
I have always been a fan of SUV's and since I have had my BMW I have been a fan of BMW's...so really this is the best of both worlds....its moderatly priced and not too big, 6 cyl AWD, not bad....2 more years of the 323i and im trading the sucka in!

#8 ·
SUV's... :banghead

but if youre gonna get one, the X3 and X5 are great methinks (except 4 the X3's look). Volvo's SUV isn't bad, and the Touareg is good also.

will performance suffer greatly because of the added weight? hmmm.....

and how much will they cost? i estimate around 40k, they have to cost more than a 325Xi well equipped @ 38k

i cant see getting the X3 over the FX35....i think infiniti has Deutchland beat in this segment.

Unless i am completly incorrect price-wise, the FX35 would be a better car overall (in the corners it is the best suv under 50k i think, maybe besides X5) but then again the X3 is a bimmer :D

#9 ·
I dont understand this .... There seems to be a trend of buying a bmw for the wrong reasons....

Getting a m3 for 1/4 times....
An X series for turning and performance....

What??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.