Thread: E30 ftw
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Numark318i
W00T

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_318is View Post
^They are the same as the oem rotors(ate), i'm guessing the hawk pads would help though, are they HPS?

I have been driving my 318 non stop the last 2 months becasue I have to put it away for winter within a week or two, it is a great little car and Chris I highly recomend the sway bars it adds even more go cart ability. Now if I could get about 200hp out of this thing it would be a complete blast.
oh they are drilled.(should have gotten slotted though..i know)

yea motor swap is a goal for the future. and I think ill do sway bars in the summer, especially if it adds to the go kart-ness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome