Thread: E30 ftw
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
Numark318i
W00T

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
(Thread Starter)
E30 ftw

So i have lowered the e30 318, put brembo rotors and hawk pads all around, changed most of the bushings, new fluids in everything, short shift kit, magna flow exhaust (to get rid of that horrible stock exhaust note), TMS chip, z3 rack swap, new cooling system, LSD(although thats stock), new subframe poly bushings. Its had a lot of work and my god is it fun to drive...even though its slightly under powered at times.

anyway..was coming home and did a few stops from higher speeds just to see how she felt. Its amazing to me how you dont realize how fast you are going until you try to stop. I mean...im certain my car stops better then any of our other cars, but still I guess i had a moment of clarity and realized how dangerous it is to be going at higher speeds on public roads.

Just something to keep in mind. Thought i would share my "realization". not that i didn't know before. Ive put myself in some sticky situations and learned my lesson, but just with my overall driving style, a track might be better. And im sure im not the only one.

anyway...motor on.

that is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome