BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - Please Keep The Swearing Down
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 10:40 AM
PhatCat
teh Canuck....eh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1st
I would agree with Furious except for the fact he's from Toronto, and I never get to see a God-Dam Ottawa Sens game(home town) because the Center of Earth ( or at least Canada ) seems to be T.O.

J/K..............mostly.
Crispy, you got it right....Center of the Earth (well, they think so anyways). I'm just glad you aren't pulling for the Canucks....BOO Canucks, they're helping keep the OIlers out of the playoffs...not that trading Ryan Smyth is going to help them at all now...dumbasses. Firetruck!:

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome