BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - God I hate hondas
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 03:25 PM
///M Power
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGGm3
i wasn't talking about your parents or what they drove and the fatc that they are lawyers dosn't make them rich at all. being a lawyer is a dead profession anyways.
You obviously don't understand the many levels and varying necessities these days for attorneys.

Quote:
that is fine what your father drives but i can gurantee you that isn't what he would like to drive.
Negative ghostrider. My father finds Honda's to be amazing, problem free machines and he also believes that what he drives is quite possibly the coolest car in the world. He looks at a Ferrari and goes "but where's the trunk." He doesn't need a weekend car, or a track car, or a car that can do 80 around a corner meant for 35. He'll go the 35 around the corner and be as happy as you and I.

Quote:
why would someone w/ money drive a piece of japanese garbage?
They're far from garbage. They'll outlast any BMW you'll own, get better gas mileage, and at the same time be more functional.

Quote:
also having a BMW dosn't make you wealthy either, unless you have a brand new ///M class car and other possesions at the same price or above your car.
Listen homeboy. You're car is neat. That's it. Nothing special. It's blue. Got nice wheels. Makes loud noises. It's a fuckin' car.

Quote:
the point i am trying to make here is Honda's suck regardless how long they last for. being mediocre is not a style that i can or would adapt to
Did you pay attention to anything anyone said. It's not a mediocre brand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black

Last edited by ///M Power; 06-21-2006 at 03:27 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome