BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - God I hate hondas
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Furious
ex owner/admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGGm3
awww you gave me a neg. rep.

that really hurts me man...seriously you ruined my day

i wasn't talking about your parents or what they drove and the fatc that they are lawyers dosn't make them rich at all. being a lawyer is a dead profession anyways.

that is fine what your father drives but i can gurantee you that isn't what he would like to drive. why would someone w/ money drive a piece of japanese garbage? also having a BMW dosn't make you wealthy either, unless you have a brand new ///M class car and other possesions at the same price or above your car.

the point i am trying to make here is Honda's suck regardless how long they last for. being mediocre is not a style that i can or would adapt to

well i drive a honda civic, actually own two of them. im kinda broke though so i guess i can relate, however... my civics combined have almost 900,000 k on them so i cant complain , they do what they do and they do it well if you catch what im saying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome