BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - Washing and wax tips
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:03 AM
gotKRAUT
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
ok so heres the dealio...i do this 3-4 times a year

1) Wash car with dawn to remove all wax, oils, grease etc...
2) Clay bar the car THuROUGHLY(mothers)
3) Dawn again
4) Wet buff with orbital buffer and sponge bonnet(soak the sponge bonnet in water then wax)Meguairs Professional Grade Cleaner wax and let dry, then remove with clean terry cloth bonnet
5) Wet buff again with a new foam bonnet and Meguairs Prof. Grade Yellow Wax and let dry, then remove with clean terry cloth bonnet
6) Wash with Meguairs Gold Glass
7) Chamois Dry with REAL CHAMOIS
8) Collect the women flocking to your car
9) At all costs avoid car washes

thats how i keep 20 year old paint looking like this

Kyle Sutherland

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*

Last edited by gotKRAUT; 12-21-2005 at 06:06 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome