Thread: Legal Drifting
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Torque
Millions of them.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i was having tons of fun monday too until I ended up going sideways from a side road onto a main road and missing a lincoln that was going at least 40 by a few inches...

i was sort of pushing it on the side street by going wot and having myself go sideways down the road... and then i hit the area of complete ice... steering inputs meant nothing, brakes just pumped back with abs, and i slid straight towards the road past the stop sign. i had two options... go straight through a 4 ft tall stack of snow/ice and wreck the car or steer (which way i steered i know not... my instict decided that). i glanced left and saw a fedex truck in the right lane and in the left lane a red car aproaching... i slid into the furthest lane (was trying to go right), tires screamed, i corrected... and almost got sideways on that road too because the car suddenly got so much grip.

guy barely missed me... and then later i ended up going sideways next to a bmw dealership, that was pretty cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome