BMW Werkz banner

Where Is Everyone

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Z4B-Mer 
#1 ·
i am just curious to why the posting has seemed so low lately, usually everynight i come here there are new post up. Maybe its becuase summer is over :( and everyone is back at school or the rides are being stored. iunno maybe its just me. Any thoughts on this?

#2 ·
I'm relatively new here so it's difficult to say anything about seasonal variations!
Could be something to do with the amount of bitching/razzing that goes on here though.
Well there's my post to bump the numbers up anyway

:p

#5 ·
yes, school is probablly a mojor part....for me I had to leave my car at home for a while since I am away at college and didn't want to park it outside all the time. So I have not been driving at all :cry

#6 ·
i pretty much thought it was school, and atleast for me the season, i kno that a michigan winter pretty much kills anykind of fun, unless your like me and you snowboard:). Yeah i am so lucky that i go to college 5 minutes away from my house and get to drive my car up until the first snowflakes fall. I recently quit smoking pot... anyone have a fix for how i am gunna take the edge off the depression im gunna be going through this winter when i have to walk out to my garage and just stare at my bmw, knowing my baby is not getting the attention she deserves ?!?! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.