Thread: Pwned A Zx3
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Numark318i
W00T

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
(Thread Starter)
ok well this monring on the way to school i got a bad ass start off with a fish tailing 90 degree turn on to the highway....it was unintentional at first....so i got to school and back into my spot as usual and three people jump in my car and say we are going to the Y. By the way the Y is a fork in the road after a decent straight...good spot for dounuts and what not. E-brakes to. So im like..uhh no...bad idea 4 teens in a car going to a spot to peel out....so we ended up going anyway with a yellow hatch-back focus Zx3...he had three pasengers and i pulled out of lot he follows...i own him the way there...it was great..took it up to like 85 or so on the sratight...and went up to the Y. So...this is just some extra stuff... the Y is a fork in the road with a big open spot in the middle. So we go up there he gets behind be and tell me hes gonna e-*brake it a coupla times. So theres about 10 seconds on nothing and he comes flying over the hil..and yanks it...he was pretty crappy at it but hey whatever. I watch him a coupla times...he asks me to do it, i tell him my car aitn made to do that kinda shit(didnt want to fuck up the car) so we head back...i own him again, his in front and i kill him on the straight go up next to him, then pull behind for the 30mph turn....he pulls the e-brake into the turn and comes about a foot from the wall...stupid. But yea...thats the jist of the story....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome