BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com - View Single Post - Some tool in an MR2
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 03:06 PM
triggrhaapi
Retired administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute triggrhaapi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to triggrhaapi
Quote:
Originally posted by CMGO@Aug 12 2004, 09:22 AM
Fast 67, did mopm put 25000 dollars into her 944??? I did. You can buy a 944 on the cheap, but to make it a real car, a handling car, a top running car..thats the money.
Congratu-fucking-lations...

Personally I think the money sign was him complimenting you on being a rich ass not him challenging you to a race for money. Crazy lane changing aside, you did kind of act like a rich little twat. Not everyone is trying to race you, plus drag racing is bitch racing, hit a canyon or the track or something.

Of course your 944 has suspension so you probably do. Just try not to be so uptight, one day some asshole in a riced out civic is gonna kill you off a light.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Addicted to Speed Since 1997
Founding member of the GreenDragon Poo Flingers Club
Founder and Double Member of the 150mph club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, don't worry. It's cool. I'm taking it back for us.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome