post #32 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2003, 04:34 PM
presto

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
presto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Jun 7 2003, 12:46 PM
It's very interesting reading this thread. There's been a bunch of good points made, but guys, the Yugo PWNZ. :lol:

No really. Eric, if you haven't driven the TSX yet drive it and see what you think of the handling. Compare it to the rest, then forget all that. The way I see it is like this:

You like all three cars. You have your dislikes. They all eseentially balance out. The final factor is what you are comfortable paying. If the TSX has want you WANT, get it. I don't think you will be dissapointed in the TSX at all. For what it's worth Hondas do make good cars, they make em cheaper, they are cheaper to maintain (not because of substandard parts but because you're not paying for the roundle), and if you treat it right it'll last for ever.

To some people 5k is nothing, to others it's a big deal. It holds more weight when it's your money.
another good point GD. some people arent load with money *cough*speedster*cough* which makes the little bits of money not seem as much. donut its ur money. buy what u want. opinions r useful, but when u go buy ur car, think bout whos driving it. u or them?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome