Strong Strut - strut braces - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > Z3 / Z4 /ZM
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Z3 / Z4 /ZM BMW Z3 Forum & BMW Z4 Forum - Covers all the past and present Z3/Z4 vehicles including: BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si, BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0i, Z4 Roadster 3.0si, and the ZM Coupe and Roadster (BMW Z4 Forum, BMW Z3 Forum, BMW ZM Forum)

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 2006 Z4 M Coupe
Photos:
z4mcoupe is on a distinguished road
Strong Strut - strut braces

Before doing this I was very skeptical as to whether or not you can feel a difference with the strut brace on the Z4 M. I would have to say that you can most definitely feel the difference.

This item cost me $395. It was easy to install, although it will require a wheel alignment because you are unscrewing the strut bolts. i recommend you get the textured finish, as this couldn't match better if they tried with the plenum, airbox and valve cover.

I suggest that if you do this that you also knock out the strut pins and get some free negative camber prior to getting the alignment. Trust me, its cheaper that deciding to do it later and having to get a second alignment......at $85.....
z4mcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > Z3 / Z4 /ZM