Searching for a quality non-oem Z3 cover - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > Z3 / Z4 /ZM
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Z3 / Z4 /ZM BMW Z3 Forum & BMW Z4 Forum - Covers all the past and present Z3/Z4 vehicles including: BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si, BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0i, Z4 Roadster 3.0si, and the ZM Coupe and Roadster (BMW Z4 Forum, BMW Z3 Forum, BMW ZM Forum)

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
classicwhaler is on a distinguished road
Searching for a quality non-oem Z3 cover

Has anyone found a quality cover for a Z3 roadster that approaches (or exceeds) the factory cover for less money? Am willing to buy a factory cover if that's what everyone recommends, but if I can save a nickel or two it would be great. The car stays in a garage most of the time, and I park in an underground lot at work, but inevitably I have to park it outside occasionally. And does anyone know of a cover that has padding on the sides to reduce door dings from careless parking neighbors?
classicwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ich bin der Modifikator

Car: 97'E36 2.8 w/Optional Sport Package
Photos:
johnnyBgood is a jewel in the roughjohnnyBgood is a jewel in the roughjohnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicwhaler View Post
Has anyone found a quality cover for a Z3 roadster that approaches (or exceeds) the factory cover for less money? Am willing to buy a factory cover if that's what everyone recommends, but if I can save a nickel or two it would be great. The car stays in a garage most of the time, and I park in an underground lot at work, but inevitably I have to park it outside occasionally. And does anyone know of a cover that has padding on the sides to reduce door dings from careless parking neighbors?
Hey! classicwhaler! I got my factory BMW car cover from here & I'm 100% satisfied, When my car is outside it keeps my car totally clean even when it rains, the dust & dirt does not rinse through.......& they have a 99.8% pos feedback!!! Best price I've found & it's 100% washable! I've had it for about 6 months now....
johnny,

eBay Motors: BMW OEM Z3 Roadster Car Cover NOAH 3811 (item 350075921646 end time Jul-09-08 19:27:59 PDT)
johnnyBgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
kossman is on a distinguished road
I bought one of the OEM covers recently to replace a cheaper one that I had (which deteriorated after a couple of years), and I can tell you that the quality of the OEM cover is far superior to the cheaper one. I paid ~$150 for the OEM cover I think (could have been from the same as the link above), and it is worth every cent. I don't think you can get better for less, you would be compromising on materials and fit, both of which are really excellent on the OEM cover.
kossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > Z3 / Z4 /ZM