BMW Werkz banner

Parrot kit installation - Indentifying which audio system.

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BILYBOY 
#1 ·
I'm trying to install a Parrot hands free kit into someones 2004 E85 Bmw Z4. I need to make sure I'm able to order the correct Sound on Top (SOT) lead.

The guy tells me it's got the factory upgraded audio system.

I just need you guys to confirm for me thats the factory upgraded audio system is deffinately the DSP system.

As far as I can tell the only other factory upgrade option is the Logic 7 system, but I think that was only available after 2006 (and this Z4 is an 2004)

I can find a SOT lead for the Logic 7 system but not for the DSP system, does that sounds correct?

Thanks for your help.

#2 ·
give reg no. to any bm dealer and they will tell you what spec your system is re.sound.If the can't its basic system.............If you want it fitted without the hassle .....Mark Turner ,OF TURNER AUTO ALARM /SOUND SYSTEM. of SUNDERLAND. IE. parrot 3100 bought and fitted for £145.00 on my z4...............And I have the Carver sound system...........How cool is that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.