Need radiator upgrade.. Mishimoto? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Z3 / Z4 /ZM BMW Z3 Forum & BMW Z4 Forum - Covers all the past and present Z3/Z4 vehicles including: BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si, BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0i, Z4 Roadster 3.0si, and the ZM Coupe and Roadster (BMW Z4 Forum, BMW Z3 Forum, BMW ZM Forum)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 02:44 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Swift E36 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Need radiator upgrade.. Mishimoto?

Hey guys! So after recently experiencing some cooling issues that my mechanic determined to be a crack in the endtank of my stock radiator, I decided it was time for an upgrade (especially since the stock replacement is so expensive! ) After searching through some forums, Mishimoto's radiators seem to be popping out as the best radiators for the job. I'm a little tight on money right now due to a recent move and don't want to spend $$ without hearing what your opinions are, so has anyone had experience with Mishimoto radiators?? or the company itself?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E36 View Post
Hey guys! So after recently experiencing some cooling issues that my mechanic determined to be a crack in the endtank of my stock radiator, I decided it was time for an upgrade (especially since the stock replacement is so expensive! ) After searching through some forums, Mishimoto's radiators seem to be popping out as the best radiators for the job. I'm a little tight on money right now due to a recent move and don't want to spend $$ without hearing what your opinions are, so has anyone had experience with Mishimoto radiators?? or the company itself?
This is a better deal............ FREE SHIPPING!

Bimmerzone: BMW Parts Performance & Accessories VSL PERFORMANCE BMW E36 ALUMINUM RADIATOR

jbg

Last edited by johnnyBgood; 10-25-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > Z3 / Z4 /ZM