BMW Werkz banner

2011 bmw x5 3.5 idrive (PROBLEM)

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mark Samuel 
#1 ·
I don't see any posting for this model.
I bought my X5 in early September and right now i have about 5000miles only.
I'm very disappointed with BMW and will not buy from them every again and here are my reason.

I paid $67500 OTD
since September i already bring the car back for over 6 times.
1st time less than 500 miles
the car was making some weird noise when i was driving. The tech said because they need to put some oil

2nd time was around 2000 miles.
My glove box jams its electrical glove box. The tech said the motor from it burn out and switch it out.

3nd time was two weeks after
the window on the driver side making some loud noise when i roll it up and i also mention bout the key being not recognized. When i pick up the car the tech said to me that they replace another window. So weird! Looks use but o well I’m already piss off enough about bmw services.

4th time was about 2300 miles
my steering wheel was making sound like people using their fingernail scratching the chock board. They fix it from putting some lube on it.

More and more problem happen

5th time was 4500 miles
i don't was it my fault for expected too much, BMW technology or whatever. I have own a 2007 GS350, 1998 BMW 740 (WORK GREAT), Lexus IS250, ACURA MDX. The X5 is the newest right now. I’m a lazy person and if they got me start this post they got to be bothering me so much.
The sense to the car is just terrible (keyless) this problem been since i have the car. When i walk up to the car they stupid car wont sense the key 9/10 times seriously! 。 I have to stand there and wait and keep pulling the door handle over and over fighting with it for at least 30 sec to a min. when it’s raining believe i always get soak because of this problem.
Finally got the stupid car to unlock and i went in put on my seat belt and my wife strap my newborn to the car seat. 5/10 times (key not recognize) WTF. So i sit there and wait and sometime i have to walk out the car and walk away and come back just so the stupid car will turn on! Even when i was driving down the road sometime the light will pop up saying key not recognized. I have never seen car with suck bad sensor my Lexus and my sister BENZ works like a charm b4 u get to the car the welcome light already turn on.

So after all this i went back to the tech and told them what have happen because I’m so annoy by it. I only receive one answer. It’s the dealer in San Francisco. He told me were not as good as Lexus (because i mention bout my old GS350). The electronic part is not as good. In my head i was thinking u dumas how u can say such thing. So irresponsible wtf so you telling me your shit is worse than Lexus hint me that i got screw over from BMW. So they said we will take a look but I’m sure they didn’t and call me back in an hour and pick up my car. I wonder if the cooperate find out what he said to me, what would happen to him. Anyway i wouldn’t think i could type all this out.

6 time little over 5000 miles.
I’m thinking if i should bring it in i made an appointment telling them what happen and i got a schedule it’s going to be the same BS i totally lost my hope in the F***ing car

the problem is the door i mean the whole car in general making sound like its breaking down crack sound my friend my family when they sit in they ask what sound is that? For a new car? i don’t know how to describe the sound usually for old car when u drive up a curb side way when the car is unbalance those are the sound I’m getting everyday.im getting that sound every day when i hop in the car and its getting worst and worst!!! .SHIT MY LIFE!!! my sales person call me last week about to see if I’m ready to buy the 3 series for my wife after she gave birth i totally let it out on her. All the problem i have and the service i get from BMW I’ll pass will never consider BMW anymore in my life. For the price this car is SO SO SO cheaply made. It’s just the matter of time i will post it to sell it. I rather spend money on another Lexus. How much i Miss Lexus i miss my old car it’s getting old but doesn’t give me a single problem.

And yeah my drive start giving me problem... wont load DVDafter reading for 5-10min it stop and spit out the DVD and reset itself. GAY
Anyone have any advice or experience the same problem??

:mad:mad:mad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.