BMW Werkz banner

Wax from the commercial.

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Hamann 325i 
#1 ·
Have you seen the commercial of the guy where he keeps wavin at everyone cuz his arm is stuck like that from waxin, well its a commercial for a wax that you just spray away with a hose? Does that actually work alright? Cuz im lazy and wouldn't mind havin that. if it works.

#2 ·
yea it does. works good

#6 ·
Originally posted by Ski+May 19 2003, 03:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ May 19 2003, 03:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--donutchow@May 19 2003, 03:38 AM
ski says that the spray and wax stuff works for 12 hours, not long lasting at all. but i've never tried it.
I did?? [/b][/quote]
i thoguht you mentioned that once, you said it wasn't any good, maybe i'm mistaken.

#7 ·
Originally posted by donutchow+May 19 2003, 03:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ May 19 2003, 03:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Ski@May 19 2003, 03:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--donutchow
@May 19 2003, 03:38 AM
ski says that the spray and wax stuff works for 12 hours, not long lasting at all. but i've never tried it.

I did??
i thoguht you mentioned that once, you said it wasn't any good, maybe i'm mistaken.[/b][/quote]
Naw, must've been someone else cause I'm definately not lazy when it comes to detailing/waxing my ride.. B)

I would never use any spray on shit..

#8 ·
Well you see its not a permanent thing

Its for when youve already waxed your car good. And say you want to go to a cruise. Its something you spray on and do it. Its a great product saying it only takes 2 minutes to do. It gives a great shine. So even though it doesnt last as long its worth it.

G
#10 ·
fox is right, i wax my car RELIGOUSLY...every time i wash, two coats of gold class goes on, but if im in the hurry, ill hose it down, scrub scrub scrub, rinse, spray, dry....all very quickly and the car looks bling bling

#11 ·
i use Meguiars Gold on mine, but i found that the spray was is very helpful in keeping my car clean and brilliant between washings and detailings. especially when you've driven through a puddle or a dust cloud that landed on your car or worse a bird that picked your car out of 10 million others to relieve itself on. :angry: the spray will take care of those until you get ready for the next wash and detail.

#13 ·
you gotta realize its not to wash the car. The car must be washed before you use it. And it helps if its previously waxed, if only 5 days before. All this is for is to get rid of road dust. If you have a black car like me you know that its impossible to wash your car and then drive 2 miles to a car show without getting it all crapped and dusty showing again. Well thats what this is for. It gives a wicked shine too.

#14 ·
i use elmers glue. It dries on clear and then buff it. Works like a charm and lasts for years. When I want to re apply, i just peel the bastard off.

Its also a great way to make temporary body kits and etc.

Lawrence

#15 ·
Originally posted by RetroSpek@May 19 2003, 06:06 PM
i use elmers glue. It dries on clear and then buff it. Works like a charm and lasts for years. When I want to re apply, i just peel the bastard off.

Its also a great way to make temporary body kits and etc.

Lawrence
OH YEHH i heard that if you pour paint thinner and let it sit for about 2- 3hours ALL swirl marks are removed :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.