BMW Werkz banner

stupid drivers!!! suggestions??

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  skawful 
#1 ·
i just got the bmw BRAND NEW! like 2 months ago parked it in the lot and some blind ass hit my bumper good. the sides holding the bumber is popped out pretty bad plus a nice deep DENT/scratch (about 6in x 4in), anyone know the part cost for it? i know its up there since its BMW and all and the insurance is already cut throat itll be such a pain to go through them.. damn STUPID BLIND ASS DRIVERS!! maybe it wouldnt hurt as much if i had gotten it used but still BMW damaged!! i wouldnt be as stressing if that stupid blind ass left a note... :wrench :eek:uch :wtf :uggh :cry

#2 ·
HE DIDNT LEAVE A NOTE!?!??!! I'd be pissed off too, that really sucks. :pissed2 Get a police report and call your insurance. THAT SUCKS. But I totally know what you mean by dumbass drivers, I deal wit em every f^%kin day. Sorry for ya. But I had my bmw backed into, its a 98 5 series, and it was barely a dent with a little scratching and the cheapest estimate I got was for over $1000. It wasnt even 2x2. Hope that helps.

#5 ·
Pay cash is you can. Use your insurance for major accidents.

I save insurance money by raising my deductible to $500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.