BMW Werkz banner

New Carbon Black Metallic Color...

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mustang281r 
#1 ·
Well, didn't know best forum to pop this in so I'm going to hit it up here. I have a Mustang and sadly hit a possum and it dented(bumper) and chipped my pant, and also had some little kids mess up my hood. I am a blue and black kind of guy and I have checked out the Carbon Black on the M3(new color) and it is awesome. Would I be able to get this color to paint my car? Or is this a no?

#2 ·
Originally posted by Mustang281r@Nov 19 2004, 08:12 PM
Well, didn't know best forum to pop this in so I'm going to hit it up here. I have a Mustang and sadly hit a possum and it dented(bumper) and chipped my pant, and also had some little kids mess up my hood. I am a blue and black kind of guy and I have checked out the Carbon Black on the M3(new color) and it is awesome. Would I be able to get this color to paint my car? Or is this a no?
[snapback]234100[/snapback]​
yeah just go to a good pain shop and they can look up the color.

#4 ·
Originally posted by welchbmw00@Nov 24 2004, 09:55 AM
All you need is the color code and you can hook it up. It is a sweet color. Call the stealership to get the code.
[snapback]236626[/snapback]​

I can get that from work... =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.