BMW Werkz banner

Funky Air Conditioning Smell & Dog Smell

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RIBEMR26 
#1 ·
Below I am giving you a link to the "press release" page of this product, which is a series of newspaper articles reviewing this product. In fact, the product is suppose to work on a number of incredible bad odours, including that funky air conditioning smell, mildew and many of our all time favourites in the car - dog smell. At the BMW dealership I go to, they say the smell they have the hardest time to get rid of is dog smell.

So check out the reviews, and at the top of the screen you will see a home page and if you search you will see a locator as to where you can purchase this product close to you. For us Canadians, their appears to be only one source so far.

http://www.sea-yu.com/pressroom/press_articles.html

#3 ·
Originally posted by Silver4evr@Sep 29 2004, 12:18 AM
Let us know how it works after you try it.
[snapback]201221[/snapback]​
I dont know about that product. (Let us know) I am always looking for new stuff.(Just ask my wife).
I have used this1Z A/C Odor eliminator
Just spray in the intake on the cowl and run the AC and it actually kills the odor causing bacteria!!
It works great. I used it in my 68 Roadrunner that had a bad musty smell from sitting for a few months. It cleaned the smell out!

#4 ·
Also, try changing your cabin microfilter...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.