BMW Werkz banner

At The Car Wash, Yes I Sold Out! But I Found...

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Delmarco 
#1 ·
Okay I got my oil changed 2 days ago and it came with a free car wash. Now I had to think long and hard :idea2 about sending my car in there, but my rims and car was dirty and there was now way I had the time to wash it before my road trip down to Washington DC yesterday. Plus it was cold and windy in NY! I realized it was a Hand Car wash and not an Automatic one so I went for it...Well I must confess that my car came out intact and shiny clean :D . Anyway whiles I was watching :blink: a guy hand dry my baby I saw that he brushed some liquid (he said it was "Armour-All" :confused ) on my tires, black molding trim, front bumper and grey side skirts! Well...My grey sideskirts looked amazing!!!! They were brand-new shiny and glowed brilliantly :blink: ! I was so impressed that I may re-think color matching them and may leave them grey.... :idea2

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone done this but for those of us still with the grey below our doors try it out.

#4 ·
ArmorAll has been around for decades. Too bad they're going to look like crap again in a day or two. You know what works better for gray side skirts? Paint.

#5 ·
If you think that is good then spend a little money and buy some Zaino Z16 Perfect Tire Gloss and use that, it will not only last alot longer even in the rain but the more you treat it the better it will become and the less you will have to re-apply and you wont end up with that stupid fake shiny look either.

#6 ·
Mothers Back-To-Black will work great. Plus it will not attrack dust like most tire gels some people will put on. Hey I was guilty of it too once.

#7 ·
Originally posted by 87 325iS@Dec 13 2004, 07:56 PM
ArmorAll has been around for decades. Too bad they're going to look like crap again in a day or two. You know what works better for gray side skirts? Paint.
[snapback]249678[/snapback]​
Actually that armorall stayed on pretty good for about two weeks ( and a few washes)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.