Vids of teh Eta Sport finally... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
(Thread Starter)
Vids of teh Eta Sport finally...

Yes, i know....my exhaust sounds godly...and yes i know...its still slow...but chances are its faster than just about every other non swapped E30 in here...haha..info about car is on my VB garage and at http://cardomain.com/id/kiznile

E30 325es 0-110 Acceleration
E30 325es 0-90 Acceleration

Edit: for the record that is far from the top speed...i was just on a two lane road with light traffic...i have had it almost bouncing redline in 5th gear at about 145 coming over pacheco pass (gravity FTMFW)

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!

Last edited by gotKRAUT; 01-14-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
heh i'm still surprised how strong she runs with the mileage thats on her... were you tapping the rev limiter or do you tap the gas mid shift?? love to see an outside view as your exhaust sounds pretty nasty...

i'll have to get a video of a couple pulls in my car sometime soon...
#3 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
(Thread Starter)
yep, strong as ever...im sure im down 10-15hp due to mileage but it still runs strong as fawk

bouncing the rev limitter...kinda easy with quicker than stock gear ratios and a 5300 rpm lol on downshifts i rev match as everyone should but im sure you saw that

ya outside its about 500% louder lol..almost no harmonics at cruising speed but at WOT its piercingly loud outside

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#4 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
5300 rpm limiter WITH a chip??? damn.
#5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:50 PM
5th Gear Member

BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
This is kind of what it sounds like from out side except this on an M20B25. Kyles exhuast used to be mine until I did my M50 swap. You can also see my first test drives in my M50 swap E30 when you click on Kyles video links

M roadster on laguna seca
#6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker185
5300 rpm limiter WITH a chip??? damn.
yep stock is 4600...its built for gas mileage and TQ...it has a tiny little cam and single valve springs...this engine wont be around much longer...oops...i mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWJNKY
This is kind of what it sounds like from out side except this on an M20B25. Kyles exhuast used to be mine until I did my M50 swap. You can also see my first test drives in my M50 swap E30 when you click on Kyles video links

M roadster on laguna seca
yep...alex is the mad man designer of said exhaust...lol

and in the video alex posted his car isnt the roadster its the loud ass E30 in front of it

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Sodium Chloride

sounds nice, heh i love the part when the cop gets on the roadster driver....
#8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

(Thread Starter)
and alex...hahaha...they were "speeding" on the parade laps haha

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
That's awesome man. Too bad you don't have any godly drum and bass head banging or civic's with brembo brakes and GT wings. On a side note, that E30 on Laguna sounds amazing, my friend has a similar exhaust note on his car it's loud as hell. Muahahaha...

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
#10 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 PM
5th Gear Member

BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff325is
That's awesome man. Too bad you don't have any godly drum and bass head banging or civic's with brembo brakes and GT wings. On a side note, that E30 on Laguna sounds amazing, my friend has a similar exhaust note on his car it's loud as hell. Muahahaha...
Thanks, that was my old Bronzite car.
#11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
lol nice.... i like the u-turn thing at the end of one or them....

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
#12 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

(Thread Starter)
yep...i was trying to flip a bitch before the on coming traffic caught up

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 07:58 PM
my car is red

94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
nice, but 0-110 in 34 seconds jk

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
#14 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

(Thread Starter)
no, in this vid its 29 seconds, but from a hard standing start it's about 26, i have clocked it before...this was just on a rough bouncy road with traffic, i even passed another car in that vid...i wasnt WOT 100% of the time...

i bet money that your E36 cant even come close to beating this thing to 110, as i just beat my friends 98 328iS with intake and exhaust to 120

alex was there too and alex was pulling away from me once we hit about 95 mph with his M50 E30

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!

Last edited by gotKRAUT; 01-14-2008 at 08:10 PM.
#15 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 08:26 PM
my car is red

94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of 94BMW325i has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 94BMW325i Send a message via Yahoo to 94BMW325i
well my car doesnt run right now it is getting ready for a trans swap, but with a 3.91 and a tune i dont know, but im also doing a motor swap, and not using an M50 motor so nvmd..

member and partial creator of pimpin the auto club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault