Some of you may remember that I took a trip.... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 07:54 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Some of you may remember that I took a trip....

I posted a long time ago that I was going back to US129 and promised to take video... well I've been really lazy and finally took the time to go back through it and find the non-suck footage from the couple runs we were able to do. There was too much traffic to have a lot of fun, there was a wreck both times we went through... so that really did ruin most of the fun. But we had a few fun moments.

The first time we went was 10x better. We got several mostly clean runs, but no camera that time... and the camera we had this time wasn't really made for this and we had nothing to hold it with besides my passengers hands...

YouTube - 318i US129

and yes, I know the music isn't great, my passenger was technology (ipod) illiterate and I was too lazy to make a play list the night before...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
how come i hear no tire squeal?? and where is the wreak? im too lazy to watch it all the say through...
#3 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 01:57 AM

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
there's some tire squeal, but there was too much traffic on there to do anything really fun. I edited the wreck footage out because it was borning... motorcyles going off of the side of the road and down the hill... you couldn't see anything from the road.
#4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 02:01 AM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
kill the music next time, and put your foot down...the music is throwing you off, it makes you feel like you are going faster than you are, and you cant very well hear the tires when driving with music on...when canyoning my best advice is, windows down, music off, foot dowwwwwwwn you could have squeezed at least 5-10 mph more minimum out of those turns, of course don't do it unless you are confident in your driving skills

cool vid though brings back memories of dans vids

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 02:24 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotKRAUT
kill the music next time, and put your foot down...the music is throwing you off, it makes you feel like you are going faster than you are, and you cant very well hear the tires when driving with music on...when canyoning my best advice is, windows down, music off, foot dowwwwwwwn you could have squeezed at least 5-10 mph more minimum out of those turns, of course don't do it unless you are confident in your driving skills

cool vid though brings back memories of dans vids
I wish I could have put my foot down, with a few exceptions it was 70% or so of what could have been done there. But, logging trucks (yes huge logging trucks) still use that road and when they do, they take both lanes up during turns, and as you saw, sport bikes pass wherever they feel like, either of which could end in disaster if you're going all out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault