Sick E30 Video - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
Sick E30 Video

Found this from a really long time ago..completely forgot about it.

Interesting to watch if you are bored...edited as best as you could on an extremly SIMPLE program...with mediocre footage. And the last scene was just bored and extra footage.

Still a good watch I think.

http://www.anonymousvoice.com/videos/drivingpart1.wmv

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
I remember seeing this when you first posted it. Pretty cool. I always think about doing something like that.. but just haven't done it yet.

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#3 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 09:53 AM
5th Gear Member

Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
Your characters needed more development, your plot was essentially nonexistant, the music made my ears bleed, that driving was wreckless, you missed a gear, you wasted gas, you wasted tires, and most importantly, you wasted my time.

Nice vid.

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
#4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 12:25 PM

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
That's exactly what I was going for.

L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.

#5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinish
Your characters needed more development, your plot was essentially nonexistant, the music made my ears bleed, that driving was wreckless, you missed a gear, you wasted gas, you wasted tires, and most importantly, you wasted my time.

Nice vid.
Yup. He didn't get into a wreck.

#6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 01:16 PM

(Thread Starter)
And I didn't miss a gear. My OBC had a fuse issue, which is why the tach flickered, so i didn't miss a gear, douche.

#7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Dan you noob. I have seen this before. I don't know if you've posted it or just sent it to me, but I have seen it.

#8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 01:31 PM

(Thread Starter)
lol i know...i just said i found it from a while ago, and decided to post it.

#9 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Millions of them.

Burn in hell. lol I had to create a html page with your damn link embedded just so I could save and watch ... fucker.

#10 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 02:05 PM

(Thread Starter)
Lol.

#11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 02:31 PM
1st Gear Member

325iS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
Burn in hell. lol I had to create a html page with your damn link embedded just so I could save and watch ... fucker.
Or, you could've just quoted his post, previewed it, and then Right Click & Save As.

-Brian-

'88 Mustang LX coupe
- - - 11.56 @ 120 - - - 410 rwhp / 459 rwtq (Naturally Aspirated)
Hell yeah, it's a street car!
'92 325iS - - - - - - - - - 15.328 @ 89.70
#12 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 PM
3rd Gear Member

rej487 has a spectacular aura about rej487 has a spectacular aura about rej487 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rej487
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iS
Or, you could've just quoted his post, previewed it, and then Right Click & Save As.
damn torque, you got owned...

1993 BMW 325I - Alpina White
#13 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 05:27 PM
5th Gear Member

Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff325is
And I didn't miss a gear. My OBC had a fuse issue, which is why the tach flickered, so i didn't miss a gear, douche.
lol, whatever you tell yourself. j/k j/k

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
#14 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 05:50 PM

(Thread Starter)
thx.

#15 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Millions of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rej487
damn torque, you got owned...
No I didn't. Trust me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault