New And Best Sticky-flo Vid - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Official Bimmerwerkz Biscuit Distributer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to spiff325is
(Thread Starter)
Okay, here is the latest vid, its in quicktime right now, sorry about that, but Trigger is gonna convert it to Divx for everyone in a bit, but you can stillw atch it as long as you have quicktime, and you dont need pro.

Members in it:
Me
Trigger
SlvrE39i
and a few other pop ups, but mostly me and trigger.

there are LOTS of cool things in here, there is one like 1 an dahalf minute long canyon run, but thats to show you one of the best roads full route, its called Stunt.

The beginning stuff is me on Decker and on Stunt and a few other roads.

Things that make this video awesome:
Ferrari
Motorcycle wheelies
freeway speeding(100+ and racing and beating VW jetta OWNED)
sick STi
993 TT Porsche w/ 900whp and 32lbs boost
E30 spin out and almost dying
Extremely Fast canyoning in the beginning(even though all the canyoning is fast, the beginning is exceptional)

and be sure to listen to when trigger talks about me, lol(btw my name is Dan).

Right Click Save As, its a quicktime movie.

I hate: people who haven't died yet that I hate.
L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.
2000 BMW M Coupe - Dakar-II - S52

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 11:23 PM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i
...downloading

#3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 11:47 PM
What? No Autobahn?

jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile
downloading also... can't wait...almost done, 600k a second :P

#4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 AM
W00T

Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute Numark318i has a reputation beyond repute
lol
i love the end

great footage

#5 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 AM
W00T

oh yea...good music to

#6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute dutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
Very good video! I now you're the one in the Saab (awesome driving skills ) but who is almost hitting that car??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiff.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	19746  

BMW '96 M3 (SOLD)
June 2005 Car Of The Month!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
#7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
Quote:
Originally posted by dutchbmw@Apr 13 2005, 11:44 AM
Very good video! I now you're the one in the Saab (awesome driving skills ) but who is almost hitting that car??

[snapback]331544[/snapback]
triggerhappi...interesting didnt he just get in an accident? lol makes you wonder haha

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
The Calypso Beast Vid 0-70ish
1987 BMW 325es: Face & Butt Lifted/M50tu Swapped*Sold*
1985 VW Scirocco: Too many mods, money pit*Sold*
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute gotKRAUT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to gotKRAUT Send a message via MSN to gotKRAUT Send a message via Yahoo to gotKRAUT
BTW....the toureg pwns LOL that thing sounds insane...gotta love the W8

is that your woman in the jean skirt....

and your buddies 914 F$CKING ROCKS haha that thing looks pretty awesome i bet it RAILS on turns hehe

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 03:42 PM
What? No Autobahn?

jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile jrhaile
haha nice ending... I hate to say it, but no wonder triggr got into an accident!!! :P

#10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 09:20 PM
350z

bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bigred318 Send a message via Yahoo to bigred318
cool video but i think im going to fucking barf

David
#11 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear Member

BoringUserName is an unknown quantity at this point
That bitch in the honda was crazy hahahahhahahhahahahah and then she tried to fuck around
#12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 10:27 PM

spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of spiff325is has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
thanks for all the compliments on the vid. yeah that is trigger, lol...idiot he is sometimes.

If by barfing you are refering to the camera shaking, if it makes you feel any better, the only part i did film was the toureg part, which was the least shaky, lol. so i win...lol.

expect more vids to come a lo tnow that i have a new computer to edit on.

L337 Co-Founding Assistant Executive Director Product Maker of Sunset Sig's Inc.

#13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 10:29 PM
350z

bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bigred318 Send a message via Yahoo to bigred318
Quote:
Originally posted by spiff325is@Apr 13 2005, 08:27 PM
thanks for all the compliments on the vid. yeah that is trigger, lol...idiot he is sometimes.

If by barfing you are refering to the camera shaking, if it makes you feel any better, the only part i did film was the toureg part, which was the least shaky, lol. so i win...lol.

[snapback]331930[/snapback]
yeah some parts were defintaly worse than others... but no problem! anyways one of you guys should get one mounted in your car

David
#14 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by bigred318+Apr 13 2005, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigred318 @ Apr 13 2005, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spiff325is@Apr 13 2005, 08:27 PM

[snapback]331930[/snapback]
yeah some parts were defintaly worse than others... but no problem! anyways one of you guys should get one mounted in your car

David
[snapback]331934[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

Dannyboy always uses stickypod...noo8

Kyle Sutherland

1995 BMW 540i/6:
E34 Plate Filler Wanted!
#15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 10:37 PM

(Thread Starter)
hehe true that i do, but i didnt for this video.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault