guy passes out with gas pinned, burns up motor - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 02:16 AM
LYFE SUCK5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
(Thread Starter)
guy passes out with gas pinned, burns up motor

well, at least it was just an audi.

BOOOO! Phillies Fan Passes Out On Audi Gas Pedal! BOOOO! - Jalopnik
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:41 AM
/Banned

preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash
Send a message via AIM to preyash Send a message via MSN to preyash Send a message via Yahoo to preyash
Okaaay
#3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:00 AM
68th gear and shifting

superdeadman has a spectacular aura about superdeadman has a spectacular aura about superdeadman has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to superdeadman
hehe drunk people

and its ok preyash, just cuz it's an audi doesn't mean you need to do the okaaay talk...

no need for e-hate heeh

member and partial creator of the Pimpin' The Auto club
Quote:
m20 pwr: "oh yeah baby, pour some acid on my penis"

R.I.P. fast 6
"drive hard
keep it clean
and most of all have fun driving"
#4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:58 AM
/Banned

preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash preyash
Send a message via AIM to preyash Send a message via MSN to preyash Send a message via Yahoo to preyash
haha nah its just that ivan just hates me and the fact that, he is always trying to make fun of me, just cuz i own a audi.
#5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Quote:
Originally Posted by preyash
just cuz i own a audi.
wts clue: it's not because you own an audi.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 12:56 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Quote:
haha nah its just that ivan just hates me and the fact that, he is always trying to make fun of me, just cuz i own a audi.

nothing to do with owning an Audi

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
#7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 01:31 PM
/Banned

Well then I have no idea and i could care less, but yea IVAN just needs to stfu.
#8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
LYFE SUCK5

Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Well then I have no idea and i could care less
so you do care.
#9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
What the fuck were they doing not shutting it off right when they saw it? Instead they let it redline until it starts bellowing smoke ... great job. Also, should have punched the dude for sitting in a car that is running, drunk.

btw, Apart from the color of the seats, I am driving the same exact car (exterior color and all) while mine is getting fixed. And yes, I promise that isn't me.
#10 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:12 PM
LYFE SUCK5

(Thread Starter)
thats what i thought. a little bit of humor or entertainment for myself is not worth letting someone else destroy their car. they were being assholes by letting it go.
#11 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
somebody call AAA??

emir. pics, so i can stalk you on the streets...
#12 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
In contrast: my mechanic once affixed the gas pedal of a subaru legacy 4-cylinder with a full tank to the floor intentionally, according to the instructions of its owner who wanted it dead. The story goes that the tank went empty and the car was just fine with no discernible engine damage.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

Lindsay fan club member.
#13 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3UOND
In contrast: my mechanic once affixed the gas pedal of a subaru legacy 4-cylinder with a full tank to the floor intentionally, according to the instructions of its owner who wanted it dead. The story goes that the tank went empty and the car was just fine with no discernible engine damage.
Your mechanic doesn't know anything about cars methinks.

Why the fuck would you go through all that trouble? Just drain the oil, fire it up for a minute, dead. And if you really need to make it look like "an accident", just add oil.
#14 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
Your mechanic doesn't know anything about cars methinks.

Why the fuck would you go through all that trouble? Just drain the oil, fire it up for a minute, dead. And if you really need to make it look like "an accident", just add oil.
I think part of the idea was to see how long it would stand up under those conditions. There was no intention to make it look like an accident.

Why don't you think he knows anything about cars? That's more than a little harsh....

Lindsay fan club member.
#15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Neutral Member

PakkiPrincess86 is a jewel in the rough PakkiPrincess86 is a jewel in the rough PakkiPrincess86 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PakkiPrincess86
Oh poor guy. If I was there, I would tried to wake him up or something.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault