The fuel of the future? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Video Vault A place to post your videos and sound clips. (please post your NWS videos in the members lounge)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 09:13 PM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
The fuel of the future?

This vid has been floating around the internet recently, take a gander...

Water Fuel

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 12:16 AM
5th Gear Member

Live_the_Curves is an unknown quantity at this point
This guy can be a billionaire, I bet you some oil company bought his invention and are hiding it or something. This can change the way we live.
#3 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Saw it a few days ago on another forum. Pretty cool stuff.

I wonder how the performance of the car is affected.

#4 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 12:23 AM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
My only question is where all the electricity comes from if he's using it in a car, and how it is that more energy is created by the burning of the HHO than is used in electricity to turn it into HHO. Unless that process is more than 100% efficient, I don't see how a water-only engine is possible without frequent recharges.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
the professor speaks... haha but yeah thats pretty tiiiight
#6 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 11:34 AM
5th Gear Member

Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold Devinish is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Yeah, I don't get how it works either you would think it has to be 100% efficient, which is impossible... CrAzY!!!!

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
#7 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 12:06 PM
5th Gear Member

RexKing86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RexKing86
sick

#8 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Teh Peetsa Gai

ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute ldsbeaker has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmmm.... must do more research.

'86 325es (TURTL3): PJ peetsa hawler
'87 535is (BADWATER): almost done... really.
'86 325e (GRN HLL): DD/show/rocket
'04 x3 3.0i: Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
My BMW Blog
#9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 11:26 PM
5th Gear Member

325isBaby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 325isBaby
BMW has a hydrogen car...has had for a while now

http://www.myspace.com/330xigirl
Come see me at MySpace
#10 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isBaby
BMW has a hydrogen car...has had for a while now
link or ban.
#11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
google or ban.

wtf are u doing at the computer. liar

#12 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 02:59 AM
Sodium Chloride

talking to your bosnian ass on aim.

btw you are white.
#13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 03:50 AM
quality

Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
thats impossible.
That guy is spliting Hydrogen gas from water and igniting it in a controled flame using electricity. Well where does that electricity comes from? Fossil fucking fuels. Yes, ladies and geeks, We're back to fossil fuels.

Actually, he is doing electrolysis which is an endothermic reaction, meaning the system takes in more energy that it puts out. I'm sure to get his blow torch as hot as the sun Con Ed is the one who is getting rich.

BTW...to put this technology in a car you would need a hummer. beacause all the parts for the electrolysis would need alot of fucking space and a big eneough vehicle to carry te extra wieght. Also you would need 4 oz of water for the power source or the fuel cell, but you would also need at the same fucking time 12 gallons of gasoline just to power the batteries and provide energy to activate the fuel cell.

Energy Engineering Rule #1: Hydrogen, as a Fuel Cell, is only a "carrier" of energy and not a fucking source!

I spent an entire semester learning that shit! And no oatmeal eating grandpa with an '84 ford wagaon and a lot of damn space in his garage is gonna make me give back my A+ and my fucking tuition money...

Last edited by Delmarco; 05-30-2006 at 04:14 AM.
#14 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 04:06 AM
quality

Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
by the way hydrogen ONLY becomes a source of energy when it provides a large fucking release of energy from fusion AKA combining the individual atom of Hydrogen and it's rare isotope Tritium to get another powerful isotope called fucking Deuturium and a freed Neutron!
Nuclear Fusion:

Nuclear Physicists call that release of energy from fusion, "GOD's Orgasm"

In fact Nuclear Fusion is what creates the stars, suns, planets, matter (this will be us and our fucking BMWs) and the foundation for all radiation and energy in the universe. The Big Bang is suspected to have also happened in a similar way, fusion initiated it and the weak and strong forces (with gravity and electromagnetism doing so later on) guided it to become the universe we see today

Nuclear Fission is what we use now as Nuclear power and bombs. That is when you rip apart a Uranium atom to get alot of dangerous shit (fission product) and a little bit of energy (that fucking free neutron) in the process!

Ladies and Geeks, I present to you Nuclear Fission:

what that old bloke is doing is not any of this...and anyone can do that shit with a lot of time, electricity and a 3rd grade chemistry book.
bah....

Last edited by Delmarco; 05-30-2006 at 04:11 AM.
#15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 03:46 PM
5th Gear Member

325isBaby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 325isBaby
http://www.bmwworld.com/hydrogen/

Call me a liar...BMW's been doing this for a while guys (not that I would know or anything)
They call it their CleanEnergy Program...the first Hydrogen Car was a 750hL

FTW

http://www.myspace.com/330xigirl
Come see me at MySpace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Video Vault