BMW Werkz banner

New Mexico?

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Django 
#1 ·
Any New Mexicans in here? I know I ain't the only Bimmer enthusiast in the state. HOLLA! :rock

#6 ·
ive driven thru new mexico to and from school three times and i have not once seen a bmw with a new mexico plate

#9 ·
Nice, finally some New Mexicans want to give this a go. I'll post info on that site, and hopefully make this thing happen. Please tell anyone you think might be interested, the more cars the better. I've got fliers I'm going to start passing around, so if you know of any good places to put one, let me know! Thanx for reply!! :driving

#13 ·
Im In Albuquerque, I have a 94 318 iS but some dip shit cut out in front of me yesterday when I had a green light and he was turning on a red but the stupid police officer blamed the accident on me. Oh well, at least I have a witness luckily. I hate to say this but the car looks kinda cool dinged up on the side, of course its still a drag that happened and I have to go through all this shit with the insurance company but anyway just wanted to let you know I'm a New Mexican bimmer enthusiast

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.