BMW Werkz banner

**colorado** Rev - 2nd Annual Toys 4 Tots Show Off

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jason @ REV 
#1 ·
Show Registration: 2 Toy minimum donation please for free entry
Date: July 10th, 2005
Move-in: 11am
Trophy Presentation: Roughly 6pm.

The show is a Toys For Tots Benefit Show and BBQ. All toys are being donated to the Ronald McDonald House of Denver. We have several local and national sponsors for the show. Several out of state clubs, like Acrophobia and Pharcyde Customs are attending this show as well. We are expecting 75-100 entrant vehicles and 150-200 spectators (if not more). **DEMO HOP CANCELLED**, due to the fact that Lowrider Super Show is the same day. But the club games will still be going on throughout the day. There will also be a live DJ spinning all day. Can't forget about the BBQ either. We are also offering 35 custom trophies with "our own little touch" and $3000 worth of glass blown art on the top of each trophy. I do have to say, that these things are going to be sick.

BTW - Show Coverage by Gauge Magazine and Street Concepts.

Here is the most current flyer online (added vendors and sponsors and the back of the flyer. Click for a larger image.

For more information, please visit Ruffneck Entertainment Venues Website or email us @ info@ruffneckentertainment.org

Or respond here. I hope we can get a sticky or something for this.

Show Classes are as followed:

Best Of Show

Best Crew (Quality)
Best Female Builder (must own the vehicle, not just drive it)
Best Vendor
Best Under Construction Car
Best Under Construction Truck
Best Interior/I.C.E.
Farthest Travelled
Import --> 1st - 3rd
Euro/Sports Luxury --> 1st - 3rd
4x4/SUV --> 1st - 3rd
Mini/Fullsize Truck --> 1st - 3rd
Domestic/DSC --> 1st - 3rd
Lowrider --> 1st - 3rd
Chopper/Sportbike --> 1st - 3rd
Hotrod/Classic/Muscle (Pre '48) --> 1st - 3rd
Hotrod/Classic/Muscle ('49-'72) --> 1st - 3rd
Hotrod/Classic/Muscle ('73-Present) --> 1st - 3rd

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.