BMW Werkz banner

Atlanta, Ga Spring Meet - Andretti's - Show Cars,

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  LongHairedHippy 
#1 ·
Hello BMW Fanatics,

I hope everyone is ready for a big meet to jumpstart their summer. Well I think below is just that meet. It is being held at Andrettis Speed Lab, April 16th, 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. We have a whole section of the parking lot designated just for us. The capacity will be approximately 75 to 100 cars, and if we are going to have more, consider it taken care of.

Another big surprise is that M3Motorwerks/Bavarian Soundwerks is going to be their also. They will have multiple tents setup to house their booths and project cars. Their will also be a SEBOC tent for SEBOC members but this IS NOT for SEBOC members only, anyone can come. Also, with the help of M3Motorwerks/Bavarian Soundwerks we will be having raffles to give out shirts, hats, intakes, sub enclosures, and other cool prizes!!

We will meet and greet from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. and then venture into Andretti's to ride go karts, eat at fudruckers, have a drink at the bar, or play some of those killer arcade games. Also, for the photographer's their will be a photography section set-up in the parking lot. So you can perfect that shot of your car you having trying to get for months.

Below I have included a list of local hotels for the out-of-towners, a map of Andretti's Speed Lab, and a general map of the Atlanta area. I hope many people show up to make this meet a true success. So, come on Florida, Mississippi guys and other local states, its time to get off of your butt and join in and show up also!! Just start a roll call and let's get this show on the road!!

General Atlanta Area

Local Hotels

Andrettis Speed Lab's Parking Lot

See less See more
#2 ·
This is going to be a fun event!

Andretti's is getting new carts early March btw. Nice 9hp speedos with Sparco racing seats. Come one out and do some racing after the meet and greet. :)

Here's Andretti's link for the address and more info if you like: http://www.andrettispeedlab.com/

#3 ·
Atl has always been tons of fun every time I've been their and if timing will be good for me I'll be their

#4 ·
If you wanna go, click here. Sign up there.

#6 ·
hah - sweet. this is literally 10 minutes from my house, so I do believe I might have to drop in. Hope to meet some fellow Bimmerheads.

#9 ·
3 days to go, people. i'm fired up!

#10 ·
Originally posted by LongHairedHippy@Apr 13 2005, 04:39 PM
3 days to go, people. i'm fired up!
[snapback]331690[/snapback]​

Tick tock, tick tock... :D

Bring cart money, Andretti's just got brand spanking new 9hp carts and changed their course layouts. This should be a blast!

#11 ·
i'm already dumping my piggybank into he raffle, hoping to score an intake, because that's the only way i'll get one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.