south tx meet - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > South Central
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

South Central Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2006, 02:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Messican

Car: 2000 2.3 Z3
Photos:
MiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
south tx meet

ive been wanting to go to a bmw meet for the longest time...but i live way the hell down in south tx...anyone fron around here know of anything going on, the closer the better, theres plenty of bimmers down here, but none taht are modded or anything, just a bunch of snobby old rich ppl...

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
MiguelACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2006, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: 2003 330i ZHP
Photos:
red330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to red330Iperfpkg
idk dude thats about a 13 hr drive for me....idk i know that one guy was trying to put together a meet every month is austin thats not too far for u but its still a good bit

sig done by SpeedInfusion

2001 740i sport
2003 330i ZHP
2003 M5
2005 A4 1.8T
2006 750Li sport

red330Iperfpkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 02:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
MiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
yea, i know its far for you, austin i guess id be willing to drive that far, dunno about doing it on my own, never driven taht far on my own...still thou, id love to meet up with a bucnh of bimmer freaks like me, south tx sux! well except during spring break, in which case it kicks ass with the island being only 45 minutes away...

Old 05-25-2006, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: 2003 330i ZHP
Photos:
red330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nicered330Iperfpkg is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to red330Iperfpkg
haha yeah me and some buddies went to padre a few years back..it was a blast

idk thatd be cool tho if we could get something together in central texas somewhere

and yes south texas sucks but when i was little we lived in west texas in a little border town called Presidio you might have heard of it its by Big Bend National Park....beautiful place to live but i was the only gringo

sig done by SpeedInfusion

2001 740i sport
2003 330i ZHP
2003 M5
2005 A4 1.8T
2006 750Li sport

red330Iperfpkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Organize a meet in Monterrey, Mexico. Closer to you.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
yea, monterrey is about 45 - 90 minutes away, depending on where you go through and hose fast u drive, but i dont think that would work, i dont think uve been to monterrey, our cars are not exatcly up to par with them, they are LOADED with cash down there, you see porsches, ferraris, maseratis, all over the damn place, a friend of mine raced a 911 in his e46 m3 in a tunnel, only to be surprised by about 15 cops at the end, but of course, a 911 and an m3 can outrun sentras and tsurus, lol

Old 05-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelACA
yea, monterrey is about 45 - 90 minutes away, depending on where you go through and hose fast u drive, but i dont think that would work, i dont think uve been to monterrey, our cars are not exatcly up to par with them, they are LOADED with cash down there, you see porsches, ferraris, maseratis, all over the damn place, a friend of mine raced a 911 in his e46 m3 in a tunnel, only to be surprised by about 15 cops at the end, but of course, a 911 and an m3 can outrun sentras and tsurus, lol
I have never been to Monterrey, but I know there a many people with money and, hence, nice cars that would be nice to see at a meet. I was halfway joking, anyways.

Sorry dude, South Texas is really too far out to attract a meet. Maybe if you organize somethign around spring break time. Bimmerhead Girls Gone Wild $$$$$$$$
Old 05-26-2006, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
I have never been to Monterrey, but I know there a many people with money and, hence, nice cars that would be nice to see at a meet. I was halfway joking, anyways.

Sorry dude, South Texas is really too far out to attract a meet. Maybe if you organize somethign around spring break time. Bimmerhead Girls Gone Wild $$$$$$$$

yea, i know wut you mean about the nice cars, but alot of times there just stuck up rich kids, as for spring break, maybe next year, see wut happen, really does suck living way the hell down here of well the cheap liqour and the island make up for it

Old 12-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car: 1998 323is
Photos:
bimmerfreak87 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to bimmerfreak87
hey miguelACA.... where are you from... im currently in san antonio. is that close... maybe if an event comes around like they said in central texas we can drive up there together.

in our own cars of course
bimmerfreak87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 89 325i & 82 320i
Photos:
superj is on a distinguished road
we have monthly meets in corpus for bmws and a monthly meet for euros in general. one time we had about 40 cars show up.

there is a fari amount of euros in mcallen. they meet fairly regularly on 2nd street somewhere. laredo has a group also but i'd have to ask around to find out when and where they meet
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
i havent seen to many decent euros around here in mcallen, and by euros i mean real european cars...not ricers...the only ones ive seen at the guys from volkspeed, ive been getting together with them on thursdays, well used to, my jetta was in a wreck, im planning on getting another bimmer soon, so pm your email so we can keep in touch, maybe i can make some of those bmw meets

Old 06-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Photos:
oh man, there is a guy that drives up from mcallen that has one of those mercedes with the doors that open up like a lamborghini. that sucker is nice. check out strictlyea.com for the local meets. didn't they just have that huge euro/vw car show in mcallen about 6 months ago? alot of the guys from san antonio went down for that.

i'll get back with you later because it is about 11 and i usually get up at 0430 so i am tired
Old 06-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
hmm...never seen that benz around...as for the car show...i think the last one was last year, around august or something, the guys from volkspeed had it, Volkspeed Fest, it was ok i guess, like i said, not a big euro crown down here, and if tehre is...i havent a damn clue where they are..its all about hondas and trucks, lol

what are you driving?

Old 06-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Photos:
i have an 89 325i that is super duper modified. i also have a bone stock 83 318i.
we are having a huge bbq this weekend here in corpus. everyone is coming down from all over texas. if you got kids bring them because we are having it at a huge park here and if enough people are bringing their kids then we are gonna get a moon jump too. fajitas, rice, beans, sodas, hot dogs, hamburgers, the whole 9 yards. alot of e30 m3s and e36 m3s. a few mcoupes, a few 635 csi, an e28 m6, and alot of other models plus tons of vws. corrados, bugs, golfs, gtis, jettas.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Messican

Photos:
when and what time exactly, ill see if any of the volkspeed guys wanna go, sounds like fun

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > South Central