FS: B&G Coilovers (E36 M3) - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Neutral Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
M3dina is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
FS: B&G Coilovers (E36 M3)

Well I've only had the suspension on for about 1,000 miles or so (maybe a little less). Unfortunately I've come up on a financial situation and need to start saving every penny I can. I paid $1,150 for them brand new and am looking to get $850 and your suspension in return. I'd like to keep it local so we can just meet up and swap out the suspensions. I don't mind meeting somewhere neutral (I'm located in The Woodlands, Tx) if the distance is a problem but you'll need to bring the tools (which there isn't much involved). I also have 5mm spacers on the fronts with extended bolts to go with it. I don't have any pics of the suspension off of the car but here are a few of my car where it sits as of now:

The suspension can go lower than where I have it if you really wanted to. If you're interested, I'll obviously get your response here or you can email me at: Stud146@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
**listing Edited**

Well I'm not sure why it won't let me edit my own thread but here goes:

**The reason for me editing this thread was because I had thought I wasn't going to be able to salvage my factory suspension. But hopefully I can and won't be needing somebody elses suspension in return**

I'm looking to get $850 pick-up or $900 shipped. I'm going to be removing them tomorrow to put my factory suspension back in so I can snap a few pics of them off the car.

Thanks again,
Chris

Last edited by M3dina; 01-18-2010 at 10:16 AM.
#3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Neutral Member

(Thread Starter)
Photos of suspension

the only thing i don't have shown here are the extended lugs because they're still on the car (they go with the suspension). but here are the pics of the suspension after i removed it from the car yesterday:

thanks again,
chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > South Central