FS: B&G Coilovers (E36 M3) - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > South Central
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

South Central Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car: '99 E36 M3
Photos:
M3dina is on a distinguished road
FS: B&G Coilovers (E36 M3)

Well I've only had the suspension on for about 1,000 miles or so (maybe a little less). Unfortunately I've come up on a financial situation and need to start saving every penny I can. I paid $1,150 for them brand new and am looking to get $850 and your suspension in return. I'd like to keep it local so we can just meet up and swap out the suspensions. I don't mind meeting somewhere neutral (I'm located in The Woodlands, Tx) if the distance is a problem but you'll need to bring the tools (which there isn't much involved). I also have 5mm spacers on the fronts with extended bolts to go with it. I don't have any pics of the suspension off of the car but here are a few of my car where it sits as of now:

The suspension can go lower than where I have it if you really wanted to. If you're interested, I'll obviously get your response here or you can email me at: Stud146@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Chris
M3dina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Photos:
**listing Edited**

Well I'm not sure why it won't let me edit my own thread but here goes:

**The reason for me editing this thread was because I had thought I wasn't going to be able to salvage my factory suspension. But hopefully I can and won't be needing somebody elses suspension in return**

I'm looking to get $850 pick-up or $900 shipped. I'm going to be removing them tomorrow to put my factory suspension back in so I can snap a few pics of them off the car.

Thanks again,
Chris

Last edited by M3dina; 01-18-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Photos:
Photos of suspension

the only thing i don't have shown here are the extended lugs because they're still on the car (they go with the suspension). but here are the pics of the suspension after i removed it from the car yesterday:

thanks again,
chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > South Central