Racing Dynamics | Bimmerworld - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Product Reviews A place to review purchased products and new products for your BMW.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Keep it Copacetic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
Racing Dynamics | Bimmerworld

In the middle of March I ordered a little over a grand in parts from Bimmerworld. Every item shipped quickly and th shipping charges were very well priced.

The one problem was one of the items I rodered is a rare Racing Dynamics splitter. Well i never got that item. I contacted Bimmerworld several times and they kept contacting Racing Dynamcis and electrodyne. Everytime they contacted RD/electrodyne they were told it would arrive the middle of the month. This happened for 4 months. Finally today my splitter was shipped.

Not knocking on Bimmerworld, jsut watch out for those rare items from Racing Dynamics.

In fact, Bimmerworld was defintely on ym side fo the situation. Each time I called I spoke with Rob of Neil. They both rememebred who I was and my special case. In fact soem of you guys might even know Neil from these forums. His old username on here was RedlineRU, and his new name is 24V Fury.

Bimmerworld service was defintely great, but Racing Dynamics angers me.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Live Fast. Drive Faster.

buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute buuhh99 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to buuhh99
I have had great customer service from them, I ordered a cooling overhaul kit and it has worked flawlessly. Also it shipped here very quickly.

#3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 03:01 AM
Neutral Member

chknhwk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to chknhwk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power

Bimmerworld service was defintely great, but Racing Dynamics angers me.
I'm surprised you even got the splitter! That's great that BW backed you, I once ordered a set of RacingDynamics wheels (NOT through BW) and after 16 MONTHS I gave up and got my money back. :
Needless to say when I order my track wheels for the E30 I'm definitely making sure the wheels are in stock.
#4 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
Well RD came through ont he splitter. Just one minor problem. The tray has a ton, i really mean a TON, of little scratches all over it. And I dont plan on painting that part

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Product Reviews