BMW Werkz banner

Presenting The Amazing Por-15

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Cellardoor 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Before any one jumpes down my throat i did a search for Por-15 and didnt find any posts about it so if there is one floating around sorry i missed it but i figured i would share with everyone something wonderful.

I love working on cars but i live in RI (Rhode Island) so as some of you may know the weather and salt here isnt always easy on the car so alot of the cars i work on have rust issues, or are begining to have rust issues. And in a few posts on here i have read about peoples concerns with rust on their BMW's..... Never fear for Por-15 Is here! It is an Anti rust coating that you paint over any areas that u are worried about rusting.... it even will stop current rust if u simpley clean off loose chunks and paint right over it. And once its on its on for life! you can put this stuff on a pipe let it dry then smash the crap out of the pipe and the por-15 will bend with the pipe it wont crack or split! I have used it on evreything from a 1971 Mustang to a 1993 BMW 325 this stuff is amazing. So if you are in a salt heavy area and worry about the damage it will do on your car check out Por-15's web site I know that as soon as i get my M3 im getting it up in the air and painting the underside.

Word of caution to any who may do this.... when i say this stuff is on for life its not just metal.... if u get it on your skin it will b there till that skin is all gone same with clothing so make sure u wear your EXTRA cruddy grease monkey outfit :).

I hope this was helpful.

-Hutch-

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.