The latest BMW Brochure - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Product Reviews
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Product Reviews A place to review purchased products and new products for your BMW.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2004, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Mortiorchis is an unknown quantity at this point
Earlier this week I was browsing the BMW USA website, and I requested a brochure to be sent to my house regarding the latest M3.

I've done the same thing for several other car companies in the past. I place a request, go about my life and forget about it, and eventually I'm entertained when it does arrive. That transition period is typically a couple weeks, and the brochure will come folded in half in my mailbox. Hey, at least it isn't a bill.

This time, I come home to see a fairly large box sitting by my front door, weighing about two and a half pounds. It didn't occur to me that it would be the requested information, as I expected to be put on a mailing list. Sure enough, I've recieved several thick booklets containing marvelous pictures and schematic drawings of everything i could want to know, with minimal fluff.

Nothing overly spectacular, but you could say it's the simple attention to detail and care for the costumer that tickled me here.

Well done, BMW
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2004, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car: 2010 (Prefer not to say here).
Photos:
thekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to thekid Send a message via AIM to thekid
I just went and requested one as well. I hope I get all of the stuff that you did.
thekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Product Reviews