Ecis Intake - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Product Reviews
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Product Reviews A place to review purchased products and new products for your BMW.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
350z

Car: 03 Nissan 350z Track
Photos:
bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bigred318 Send a message via Yahoo to bigred318
hey guys well i got my ECIS intake today and man i love it.... been in a car with both an aa tuning and a conforti and its the same quality as both... but for yes 100$ less... the install took me about 40 min.. and that was when i dropped 3 bolts and a wrench in my car and had to find them... which took me a while..

anyways the instructions...
Typical. Thats about all, tells you everything you need to know, but pictures dont really go any good.. (but its an intake you should need pics.)

Shipping time/quality- the product came wrapped up great... even came with some stickers if you like those... anyways no damage, no possibility of damage... time (i got some slower shipping at it took around 5 days... but still not that bad for what i paid.

performance/sound.
When you fire up the car dont really hear much, rev to like 1000 to go dont hear to much... pull out on the road and get on it you start to hear it around 3700 but nothing loud or annoying at all... nice little roar... but nothing much (not like most intakes) however cruise at 3000 rpms or so... and then hit the gas hard and it screams pretty good... as for performance, the throttle response that i got out of it, was INTENSE! it made me order my chip 7 days early, so i can use the high rpm breathing with the power a chip will give me plus the new rev limit...

anyways i would recommened this intake over any of the intakes out there... the price is awesome! and Sean has great CS and responds quickly!

www.ecisbmw.com

David
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
350z

Car: 03 Nissan 350z Track
Photos:
bigred318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bigred318 Send a message via Yahoo to bigred318
pics to come by the way

David
Old 02-09-2005, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
k2c69n is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with david, i installed mine in the summer, and love it, can't wait to get my exhaust on this weekend to let it breathe that much better!

'98 328is
k2c69n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car: Dinan Stg 1 M3
Photos:
Slvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond reputeSlvr e39 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Slvr e39
woohoo go ecis, I love my intake!
Attached Thumbnails
Ecis Intake-img_3620a.jpg  
Old 04-02-2005, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
EuroBeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey i also got the ECIS intake and its worth every penny.... I love how you just step on the gas at around 3000 rpms, hear the intake suck up air and just roar...
EuroBeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car:
Photos:
moe_j is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bigred318@Feb 9 2005, 10:06 PM
hey guys well i got my ECIS intake today and man i love it.... been in a car with both an aa tuning and a conforti and its the same quality as both... but for yes 100$ less... the install took me about 40 min.. and that was when i dropped 3 bolts and a wrench in my car and had to find them... which took me a while..

anyways the instructions...
Typical. Thats about all, tells you everything you need to know, but pictures dont really go any good.. (but its an intake you should need pics.)

Shipping time/quality- the product came wrapped up great... even came with some stickers if you like those... anyways no damage, no possibility of damage... time (i got some slower shipping at it took around 5 days... but still not that bad for what i paid.

performance/sound.
When you fire up the car dont really hear much, rev to like 1000 to go dont hear to much... pull out on the road and get on it you start to hear it around 3700 but nothing loud or annoying at all... nice little roar... but nothing much (not like most intakes) however cruise at 3000 rpms or so... and then hit the gas hard and it screams pretty good... as for performance, the throttle response that i got out of it, was INTENSE! it made me order my chip 7 days early, so i can use the high rpm breathing with the power a chip will give me plus the new rev limit...

anyways i would recommened this intake over any of the intakes out there... the price is awesome! and Sean has great CS and responds quickly!

www.ecisbmw.com

David
[snapback]288932[/snapback]
how much it cost and how much hp u get?>
moe_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Product Reviews