BMW Werkz banner

Do not use autocheck.com

7K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Davi Jones 
#1 ·
I thought I would give a quick heads up for anyone looking to get a car history report on they're vehicle, do not use autocheck.com. I purchased a report from them to compair them to carfax and run some other searches. In doing to I found out that they did not even have the complete history on one of my cars let alone either of the two reported accidents that the vehicle has been in- one of those I discovered on carfax before purchasing the car, the other was due to me lending the car to a friend...

I wrote them 3 times about this issue, the first email was over a month ago, - I emailed because they don't provide a phone number!??? And they have not responded at all

don't waiste your time or money. Tell your friends, and if buying used ask for a carfax, a lot of dealers use autocheck.

#3 ·
Ya I thought it was interesting especially since they claim to have more and better info than carfax. I wrote them again with my complaint and received an e-mail with a phone number it may have to do with me giving them a poor rating on the e-mail, I'm going to call and see what they have to say, I will give a follow up later.

*please excuse the misspelled words in my previous post.

#4 ·
Well that was quick, I guess once you get them on the phone they're customer service is much better.

I called the company (experian) and spoke with a representative, she said they have no clue why my past car accidents were not on they're records and why I have not had an e-mail from them in over a month of waiting.
The representative then said she would have to send my vin to the research team so they could look into it further, but at that point I kindly expressed my lack of trust in the company and that I wanted a refund and it was promptly sent out to me.

One month of waiting, 5 minute phone call to a number they don't have listed.

for those of you who don't want to wait here it is:

888-409-2204

go for carfax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.